America's Best Value! Save 10% on select properties.
West Texas land developer is offering their remaining properties and offering owner financing with NO credit checks and NO qualifying. Lots sizes range from 20 acres to 100 acres. Limited availability.
The land is l...
3900 sq ft Stone house situated above a one acre lake. Of matching materials and craftsmanship is a7,100 sq ft 8 horse stall barn with generous stalls, hot and cold wash racks, saddle room, living quarters/ office space and excellent turnouts. Ideally the bar...
Approx 1 mile of Lampasas river.
Approx 1/4 mile a beautiful springfed Sulphur Creek
Main dwelling less than five years old. Approximately 3200 ft.
100-year-old German style limestone home-remodeled
Custom built cabin with a fireplace on the creek.
Highway 190 fronta...
Wyoming Ranch on the Little Medicine Bow River
This amazing property has the Little Medicine Bow River running along the northern boundary and Greasewood Creek running through the southern half of the parcel. This property has great access via private gravel roads and i...
Johnson County is located in Georgia. The county covers 307 square miles (196,186 acres), which represents less than one percent of the state total. Of Georgia's 159 counties, Johnson County ranks 128th in terms of the size of its population (9,656, according to 2015 Census estimates). Government and state-level services are the main economic drivers in Johnson County. Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Johnson County at $5,053 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $910,827 (the most expensive listing being for $9.0 million) and the median size of land and property for sale in Johnson County was 75 acres. Land for sale in Johnson County totaled 2,163 acres and $10.9 million in overall land value, with the city of Wrightsville featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Johnson County.
Land for sale including Riverfront Property in Johnson County Georgia
* Excellent Recreational Tract
* Hunt for Deer, Turkey, Hogs, Quail, Multiple Species of Ducks, Small Game
* Fish for Bass, Bluegill, Redbreast, Shellcracker, Catfish, Etc.
* 2.2 Miles of Frontage on the Ohoopee River + Two Large Duck Ponds
* 3,900 Ft of County Road Frontage (Paved & Dirt Roads)
* Power on Site, Perfect Building Site
* Beautiful Natural Hardwood Timber + Merchantable Pine
* Property IS NOT Encumbered by Conservation Easement
* Owner Will Divide, Call For Details
* Additional Land Available
Adam GriffinGeorgia Land Company
$585,420150.3 acresAdrian, GA31002 - Johnson County
~150.3 +/- Acres in Johnson County
~Ohoopee River Fishing Paradise
~Truly a Unique Tract ~Private & Secluded Getaway ~Ohoopee River Frontageb ~4 Stocked Ponds ~Shellcracker, Bream, & Bass ~3.5 Acre Pond Stocked by the River ~Red Breast, White Perch, & Jack Fish ~34 +/- Acres in Ponds ~Deer, Ducks, & Turkey ~Less Than 10 Minutes from I-16 ~Call Austin @ 478-414-8419
- Game Paradise w/ Excellent Hunting
- 2+ Miles of Beautiful River Frontage
- Must See Unique Property
- Designed by a Wildlife Biologist
- Perfect Mix of Pines, Hardwoods & Open
- Marketable Timber w/ Immediate Cashflow
- Big Mature Oaks
- Hunt Deer, Turkey, Ducks & Hogs
- Wood Duck Boxes Everywhere
- Duck Ponds
- Excellent Road System
- Drive to the River Bank
- Excellent Access & Road Frontage
- Minutes of I-16
- Easy Access from FL
- Offered by [link removed]
- Call Bill 478-457-7005