PROPERTY IN FREDERICKSBURG TEXAS WINE REGION
Beautiful rolling hills, great views, large hardwood trees. The property is ready for weekend cabin or main home site. Abundant Wildlife, White Tail Deer, Axis Deer, Wild Hogs, Turkey. Additional acreage available.
Joins 20,000 acres BLM Land by National Forest
160 Acres with 360 degree mountain views that adjoins over 20,000 Acres of BLM Land near the Sierra Blanca Mountain Range and the Lincoln National Forest.
This property is located in GMU 36, an area which is said to be a d...
Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
944 Ac. Horse/Cattle Ranch,4 homes,runs 300 cows, many improvements. Everything you need for your horse and cattle operation.
PRICE REDUCED!!! $2,850,000.00
Animal Units: 300 cows
Location: Pontotoc County, OK, 6 miles N.W. of Ada, 65 miles S.E. o...
Johnson County is located in Georgia. The county covers 307 square miles (196,186 acres), which represents less than one percent of the state total. Of Georgia's 159 counties, Johnson County ranks 128th in terms of the size of its population (9,656, according to 2015 Census estimates). Government and state-level services are the main economic drivers in Johnson County. Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Johnson County at $5,053 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $910,827 (the most expensive listing being for $9.0 million) and the median size of land and property for sale in Johnson County was 75 acres. Land for sale in Johnson County totaled 2,163 acres and $10.9 million in overall land value, with the city of Wrightsville featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Johnson County.
Land for sale including Riverfront Property in Johnson County Georgia
* Excellent Recreational Tract
* Hunt for Deer, Turkey, Hogs, Quail, Multiple Species of Ducks, Small Game
* Fish for Bass, Bluegill, Redbreast, Shellcracker, Catfish, Etc.
* 2.2 Miles of Frontage on the Ohoopee River + Two Large Duck Ponds
* 3,900 Ft of County Road Frontage (Paved & Dirt Roads)
* Power on Site, Perfect Building Site
* Beautiful Natural Hardwood Timber + Merchantable Pine
* Property IS NOT Encumbered by Conservation Easement
* Owner Will Divide, Call For Details
* Additional Land Available
Adam GriffinGeorgia Land Company
$585,420150.3 acresAdrian, GA31002 - Johnson County
~150.3 +/- Acres in Johnson County
~Ohoopee River Fishing Paradise
~Truly a Unique Tract ~Private & Secluded Getaway ~Ohoopee River Frontageb ~4 Stocked Ponds ~Shellcracker, Bream, & Bass ~3.5 Acre Pond Stocked by the River ~Red Breast, White Perch, & Jack Fish ~34 +/- Acres in Ponds ~Deer, Ducks, & Turkey ~Less Than 10 Minutes from I-16 ~Call Austin @ 478-414-8419
- Game Paradise w/ Excellent Hunting
- 2+ Miles of Beautiful River Frontage
- Must See Unique Property
- Designed by a Wildlife Biologist
- Perfect Mix of Pines, Hardwoods & Open
- Marketable Timber w/ Immediate Cashflow
- Big Mature Oaks
- Hunt Deer, Turkey, Ducks & Hogs
- Wood Duck Boxes Everywhere
- Duck Ponds
- Excellent Road System
- Drive to the River Bank
- Excellent Access & Road Frontage
- Minutes of I-16
- Easy Access from FL
- Offered by [link removed]
- Call Bill 478-457-7005