The Swimmin Hole Ranch is the a place where family memories are made. 168 acres in Kimble County, Texas, just minutes from Junction TX and 40 minutes from Kerrville TX, The Swimmin Hole Ranch is a perfect getaway for family and friends. A secluded, private ranch behind an el...
This exceptional 39 acres is the last remaining tract out of Maple Ridge Farm. The former owner was unable to continue working the farm due to declining health and liquidated the farm to avoid foreclosure. This is the last chance to obtain a piece of this stunning farm at ...
Sierra Highlands Ranch
Northern Arizona land for sale, unchanged and unspoiled. Sierra Highlands Ranch is a majestic wilderness land set amid lush stands of pinon and juniper woodlands, sweeping valleys carpeted with colorful wildflowers and is home to free roaming elk, ...
Just outside the historic town of Big Bay, which is best known for being the setting of the 1959 film "Anatomy of a Murder" with James Stewart, is where you will find this majestic beauty. Accessed from the picturesque covered drive which also serves as a county ro...
- Located off Hwy 467, near Fort Polk, just southeast of Leesville, Louisiana
- Contains 142.8 acres of 3-year old loblolly pine plantation, 41.4 acres of 29-year old loblolly pine plantation and 19.6 acres of 33-year old loblolly pine plantation, 58.8 acres of cutover, 14.8 acres of natural pine and hardwood along streamside management zones and 12.7 acres of utility right-of-way
- Within University Parkway Development Area, Leesville city limits
- Potential timber investment / Development / Recreational property
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PR
- Located along Eubanks Road between Leesville and Anacoco, Louisiana
- Contains 32.0 acres of 19 year-old loblolly pine plantation and 26 acres of natural pine and hardwood bottomland
- Good access from a gravel parish road with utilities
- Approximately 0.16 mile frontage along Eubank Road
- Long-term timberland investment / Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT BROKER FOR A FORM.
- Located on Hwy 117, approximately 2.0 miles north of Leesville, Louisiana
- Office complex site is approximately 2.73 acres
- Office building is approximately 26 X 46 with five offices, a reception area, 2 bathrooms and a break room
- Shop is a 28 X 50 metal building on a concrete slab, with a garage door opening
- Approximately half of the shop is an area used as a conference room. Also includes a bathroom with shower.
- A 16x28 refrigerated cooler is attached to the shop building
- Frontage along Hwy 117
- Great access from both Hwy 117 and Jefferson Drive
- Rural office and shop complex for business or recreational use
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY