America's Best Value! Save 10% on select properties.
West Texas land developer is offering their remaining properties and offering owner financing with NO credit checks and NO qualifying. Lots sizes range from 20 acres to 100 acres. Limited availability.
The land is l...
Working Equestrian Center Online-Only Auction
Statesboro, GA 53 Acres
Starting Bid $500,000 Previously Listed at $1.6M 2% Broker Co-Op
Ends Tuesday, March 28 7 PM ET
Property Location: 407 Bruce Groover Rd, Statesboro, GA, 30461
Broker-Only Open House: Februar...
Near Highway 287 adjoins BLM Land with Creek
This Property Is Priced to Sell Quickly!
40 Acres near Rawlins, Wyoming adjoining 640 Acres of BLM Land to the North. Separation Creek flows through the BLM Land that adjoins this property to the North.
Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
- Located off Hwy 467, near Fort Polk, just southeast of Leesville, Louisiana
- Contains 142.8 acres of 3-year old loblolly pine plantation, 41.4 acres of 29-year old loblolly pine plantation and 19.6 acres of 33-year old loblolly pine plantation, 58.8 acres of cutover, 14.8 acres of natural pine and hardwood along streamside management zones and 12.7 acres of utility right-of-way
- Within University Parkway Development Area, Leesville city limits
- Potential timber investment / Development / Recreational property
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROP
- Located along Eubanks Road between Leesville and Anacoco, Louisiana
- Contains 32.0 acres of 19 year-old loblolly pine plantation and 26 acres of natural pine and hardwood bottomland
- Good access from a gravel parish road with utilities
- Approximately 0.16 mile frontage along Eubank Road
- Long-term timberland investment / Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.