LOCATION: This beautiful recreational/hunting ranch is located about 9 miles northeast of Brady and 4 miles northwest of Rochelle. This ranch lies approximately 1 mile off of paved FM 1121, with good county road access.
WATER: Two water wells and one stock pond on the ran...
One-of-a-kind trophy property, originally the centerpiece of the planned Cliffs at High Carolina community. 795 acres of high elevation paradise; hardwood and pine forest; open meadow areas and pristine 8-acre lake; 360-degree, panoramic, year-round, long range mountain view...
NE TX Cattle & Horse Ranch, runs 500 cows, 4BR/5 Bath home.
1698 +/- ACRES N.E. Texas Cattle and Horse Ranch. Will run 500 cows & calves and produces all the hay you need.
Price: $ 3,495 per acre
Animal Units: Runs 500 cows and calves.
7 Creek Ranch is Private Gated Community consisting of 50 tracts of land.
The smaller tracts 5-10's are along the CR 200A as you are driving to the main entrance.
The larger tracts 20 to 289ac will be inside the to be constructed private gated entrance.
7 Creeks Ranch ...
Located in Ohio, 688-square-mile Licking County accounts for two percent of the state's total land area. Of Ohio's 88 counties, Licking County ranks 17th in terms of the size of its population (170,570, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent Lands of America data places the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Licking County at $5,854 per acre. The average listing price was $118,864 (the most expensive listing being for $349,900) and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Licking County was five acres. Land for sale in Licking County totaled 284 acres and $1.7 million in overall land value, with the city of Newark featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Licking County.
Land for sale including Hunting Land in Licking County Ohio
PROPERTY IS UNDER CONTRACT TO BE SOLD! 105.095 acres with two homes for sale in Licking County, Ohio. Located off of Fairview Rd, this property is close to it all. Property features include:
- 2600 square foot ranch style home
- 3 bedroom, 3 full bathrooms
- Additional 3 bedroom, 2 full bath guest house
- 3 barns
- One barn is a brand new pole barn with electric, water and poured concrete flooring
- One acre pond stocked with fish and a dock
- Gazebo overlooking the pond
- New deck off end of main house
- Trail system through out the property
- Good wildlife habitat
If you are looking for the perfect property for all your outdoor needs this may be for you. The current owner has taken some great deer and has sightings right o
Here is your chance to own a 62 acre whitetail mecca, located in one of the top hunting counties in the state. This tract has been family owned since about 1900 and is now awaiting a new owner. Perfect setup for the avid hunter or could be used as a full time residence. Some of the property features include:
- A large network of maintained trails
- Top notch whitetail and turkey habitat
- Two food plot areas totaling about 3 acres
- Spring fed stream with possible pond sites
- Approximately 11 tree stands/box blinds included
- User friendly topography
- Home to trophy class whitetail and big boss gobblers
- Very clean 2006 model 2 bedroom ,1 bath single wide
- Central A/C and propane heat
- New drilled water well with excellent