1700+/-ft cypress-lined Medina River frontage plus 2-2 home, great outside patio for entertaining, pool, barns, fenced and cross fenced for livestock, ideal for grazing cattle, horses or other livestock, abundant native wildlife, living in the country, but located in town. T...
Longest water-frontage on the lake. 1,900 feet of shore and 100 feet of frontage to a private road. Is is a getaway you're looking for? This is your chance to get away from it all, while still a short drive to awesome college towns like Ithaca and Cortland. Hunt, build your ...
ARIZONA'S BEST SELECTION OF LAND
Arizona Land and Ranches for Sale by First United Realty
Land for sale in Arizona. Large and small tracts of scenic land that many quite rightly call The Vanishing America. A peaceful world apart. Stake your claim to a spacious tract of thi...
PROPERTY IN FREDERICKSBURG TEXAS WINE REGION
Beautiful rolling hills, great views, large hardwood trees. The property is ready for weekend cabin or main home site. Abundant Wildlife, White Tail Deer, Axis Deer, Wild Hogs, Turkey. Additional acreage available.
- Located on the south side of Memorial Church Road, between DeRidder and Longville, Louisiana
- Contains 40 acres of mature pine and hardwood timber
- Good access from a parish blacktop with both electric and water utilities
- Approximately 0.25 mile frontage along Memorial Church Road
- Located in South Beauregard school zone
- Approximately 0.5 acre pond located on the south side of the property
- Timberland investment / Rural home development / Recreational opportunity
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
Search no more! This +/- 22-acre tract in the South Beauregard School District won't last long!
There are approximately 400 feet of road frontage giving good access to this property. The tract is covered in a natural stand of mixed hardwoods and pine with a meandering creek flowing along one side. This would be a perfect place to build a cabin or dream home nestled in the woods. The property could be a great investment opportunity or recreation tract as well.
Don't let this one get away! For more information, contact Jill Cunningham at 337-526-7008 or [Email listed above].
JJ KeethMossy Oak Properties of Louisiana - Lake Charles