Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
Beautiful rolling hills, great views, large hardwood trees. The property is ready for weekend cabin or main home site. Abundant Wildlife, White Tail Deer, Axis Deer, Wild Hogs, Turkey. Additional acreage available.
An easy and relaxing drive in the opposit...
RIVERFRONT LIQUIDATION! 10+ acres overlooking the Elk River! Just steps from the best Trout fishing in the state of North Carolina and just seconds from Elk River Falls. This 10 acre tract offers both high elevation mountain meadows and wooded land. Perfect for building your...
Nestled in the South Carolina Lowcountry graced with stately live oaks and abundant wildlife you will find your private escape, the Whitener Tract.
1,785 Acres convenient to Hilton Head, Savannah and Jacksonville provide adventurous deer and turkey hunting. Protected by a c...
Madison County is a county in Kentucky. It covers 443 square miles (283,610 acres), which represents less than one percent of the state total. Of the 120 counties in Kentucky, Madison County ranks ninth in terms of the size of its population (87,824, according to 2015 Census estimates). Government and state-level services are the main economic drivers in Madison County. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of land and acreage for sale in Madison County at $25,186 per acre. On average, the price of land for sale was $162,462 (the most expensive listing being for $395,000) and the median size of land and property for sale in Madison County was two acres. Land for sale in Madison County totaled 135 acres and $3.4 million in overall land value, with the city of Richmond featuring the most land for sale in the county. Hunting land was the most common type of land for sale in Madison County.
Land for sale including Ranches in Madison County Kentucky
This farm is located just over 2 miles from interstate 75 and has lots to offer. To start it is fully contained by a combination of woven cattle fence and 4 strand barb-wire. Of the 180.36 acres approximately 85% is cleared for pasture with the other 15% being heavily wooded. This farm also offers 3 ponds that never go dry and two automatic waterers. This gently rolling farm is easily accessible and can be driven in its entirety. Call us today to set up your private showing!
Robert SophieaKeller Williams Greater Lexington
$415,90061.7 acres6 Beds | 3 Baths | 3404 sqft369 Baldwin, Richmond, KY40475 - Madison County
Custom built home with 4 bedroom and 3 bathroom on the first floor with tall trey ceilings, custom trim work, and hardwood flooring throughout.Large master suite with private deck, double walk in closets, newly tiled shower, whirlpool tub, his/her vanity and laundry. Large living room with fireplace with attached dining area.Home also provides extra room with 2 basements.First basement provides an extra bedroom and den area.Second basement provides peace of mind with poured concrete walls (floor and ceiling), giving potential buyers with the option of an extra bedroom, storm shelter and/or fallout area. Farm provides 62 +/- gently rolling fenced in acres with multiple ponds, large lofted barn and storage shed.Farm is broken into multiple