FOR SALE 33 Acres of PRIME Arizona Outback Real Estate
Price: $279,000 - Terms Available!
This 33 acre parcel is the last phase of Indian Hills Estates, a 520 unit manufactured home subdivision.
A majority of the preliminary work that is part of every major develo...
Located in the beautiful Hudson Valley, just 7 miles off the NY State Thruway. This old farm is only 18 miles south of Albany and less than 2 hours from the GW Bridge, these properties are priced at 50% BELOW MARKET. The completely wooded parcel has the most amazing building...
Northeastern Arizona is land of scenic vistas, clean mountain air and quiet seclusion. It is home to free roaming herds of elk, deer and antelope which feed on its rich native range grasses and find shelter within its evergreen woodlands. Horizon Ranch is a small collection ...
Real Estate Offering Overview:
- 68.2 +/- acres
- 63 +/- acres fenced for livestock grazing
- (5) +/- Acres home site with 5,010 sq ft Custom Built Luxury Home
- 40' x 63' Insulated Shop Building
- 2 x Ponds
- Productive Native Grass
Luxury Home Overview:
- 5,010 sq ft custom built luxury home
- 4 bedrooms (3 up, 1 down)
- 3.5 bathrooms (2 up, 1.5 down)
- Custom oak cabinets
- Pex water lines
- Composite deck wraps around rear of home
- Irrigate yard / Sprinkler system
- Large Master Suite with 16' ceilings
- Heated floors in master bathroom
- Deep jetted soaking tub in master bathroom
- Egress windows in basement
- Custom built bar
- Pool Table
- Home Theater with surround sound
- Attached 4 car garage with heated f
Nick RhodesWildlife Properties Land Company LLC
$35,0005 acres2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1203 sqft307 S East St, Mankato, KS66956 - Jewell County
307 S East Street, Mankato, KS - Land - Highway 36 Frontage - Bungalow Style Farmhouse - Jewell County, KS
Address: 307 S East Street, Mankato, KS 66956
Price: $35,000 (motivated seller - reasonable offers considered)
Acreage: 5 +/- acres
Located at the southwest corner of Highway 36 & S. East Street in Mankato, KS is a 5 acre property with an older Bungalow style home. The home has been abandoned for at least 3-4 years but has some renovation potential. Home features include:
Bungalow Style 2-story home
2 Bedrooms / 1 Bathroom
1,203 sq ft
Partially fenced for livestock with cross fencing. Previous owners had horses on the property.
Highway 36 frontage along the north boundary; East Street makes the boundary to t