SW of 27-112-67
St. Lawrence Township, Hand County, SD
This 160 acre parcel is a blend of crop and grass land. The crop
acres have soils with good production capabilities. The pasture has
Pearl Creek meandering through and a 4 wire fence on two sides.
The element o...
Fabulous Custom Home on 30.49 AC. Designed as a B & B but is now occupied as a private residence. Borders NATIONAL FOREST to the West! The home is situated high up on a ridge overlooking the entire Sulphur Springs Valley. The west property line is just below Cochise's St...
Electricity, High-Speed Internet & Great Access
40.2 Acre Ranch just 17 miles from Walsenburg, Colorado with unobstructed views of the Spanish Peaks, Sangre de Cristo, Silver and Greenhorn Mountains.
Drive up access to the property, which is located on the gravel Schoo...
Beautiful rolling hills, great views, large hardwood trees. The property is ready for weekend cabin or main home site. Abundant Wildlife, White Tail Deer, Axis Deer, Wild Hogs, Turkey. Additional acreage available.
An easy and relaxing drive in the oppos...
- Located on the east side of Hwy 171, northwest of Many, Louisiana
- The timber is a real estate cut of small log-size trees
- Good access from Hwy 171 or a parish gravel road with electric utilities
- Commercial development / Rural home development
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
- Located south of Negreet, Louisiana
- Located just across the road from Toledo Bend Reservoir designated as #1 Bass Lake in America
- Wooded, undeveloped lot of Forest Park subdivision
- Good access from a paved parish road with utilities
- Approximately 0.30 mile frontage along Little Flock Road
- Rural home site / Camp near Toledo Bend Reservoir
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. ENTRY PERMIT FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC AGENT OR BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
Located just 20 minutes outside of Many, LA and approximately 40 minutes from Natchitoches, this acreage 20-acre property offers an excellent opportunity for a small tree farm, residential estate, or recreational retreat. Access to the tract is from Miller Cemetery Road. Recreational opportunities nearby include Peason Ridge Wildlife Management area and Toledo Bend Reservoir only 40 minutes away.
For a tour, contact Jill Cunningham at 337.526.7008 or Leah Cureton at 337.302.4620.
JJ KeethMossy Oak Properties of Louisiana - Lake Charles