One-of-a-kind trophy property, originally the centerpiece of the planned Cliffs at High Carolina community. 795 acres of high elevation paradise; hardwood and pine forest; open meadow areas and pristine 8-acre lake; 360-degree, panoramic, year-round, long range mountain view...
Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
ARIZONA'S BEST SELECTION OF LAND
Arizona Land and Ranches for Sale by First United Realty
Land for sale in Arizona. Large and small tracts of scenic land that many quite rightly call The Vanishing America. A peaceful world apart. Stake your claim to a spacious tract of thi...
- Located on the east side of Hwy 171, northwest of Many, Louisiana
- The timber is a real estate cut of small log-size trees
- Good access from Hwy 171 or a parish gravel road with electric utilities
- Commercial development / Rural home development
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
- Located south of Negreet, Louisiana
- Located just across the road from Toledo Bend Reservoir designated as #1 Bass Lake in America
- Wooded, undeveloped lot of Forest Park subdivision
- Good access from a paved parish road with utilities
- Approximately 0.30 mile frontage along Little Flock Road
- Rural home site / Camp near Toledo Bend Reservoir
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. ENTRY PERMIT FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC AGENT OR BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
Located just 20 minutes outside of Many, LA and approximately 40 minutes from Natchitoches, this acreage 20-acre property offers an excellent opportunity for a small tree farm, residential estate, or recreational retreat. Access to the tract is from Miller Cemetery Road. Recreational opportunities nearby include Peason Ridge Wildlife Management area and Toledo Bend Reservoir only 40 minutes away.
For a tour, contact Jill Cunningham at 337.526.7008 or Leah Cureton at 337.302.4620.
JJ KeethMossy Oak Properties of Louisiana - Lake Charles