Nice residential lot in Trona, California, located a short drive from Ridgecrest. The lot is close to a paved road near existing homes. Great views of mountains in every direction! Great for investment. Seller financing is available! APN is 0486-183-12-0000.
hade Valley Camp Resort Owner - Retirement Real Estate - Campground Venue Auction
Friday, September 8, 2017 - 1:00 PM (MT)
Auction Location: Sturgis, SD
SHADE VALLEY CAMP RESORT
Located Within the Shadows-Edge of Bear Butte
East of Legendary Sturgis, SD alon...
Hill Country estate in the desirable and private River Bend Subdivision. Hill Country designed 2 story home with over 4,800 sq ft living area. Master bedroom has 3 walk-in closets, fireplace and a bathroom with jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. 3 BR each with ensuite baths. Hi...
Northeastern Arizona is land of scenic vistas, clean mountain air and quiet seclusion. It is home to free roaming herds of elk, deer and antelope which feed on its rich native range grasses and find shelter within its evergreen woodlands. Horizon Ranch is a small collection ...
The four-season climate of Marshall County, Iowa, contribute to a farming economy that's the second biggest in the nation. Recent internal listing data showed the average price of farms for sale in Marshall County ($1 million) was greater than the statewide average for Iowa farms for sale. The average size of farms for sale in Marshall County (155 acres) was also more than the state average for Iowa farms for sale. Current land applications for farms for sale in Marshall County include for agriculture and farming, equine, hunting and fishing and as residential property. Farms for sale in Marshall County totaled $4 million. Browse all Marshall County farms for sale on Lands of America to find the farm, cattle operation, hobby farm or other farm property that's right for your future business or individual needs.
Land for sale including Farms in Marshall County Iowa
As good of a recreational tract as you will find in this area! This tract has some of the heaviest cover in this immediate area and is surrounded by big timber. Just add food and you will own the whitetails from up and down the river for miles!
- Phenomenal hunting tract
- No road frontage, with easement access off hard surface
- Iowa River makes up majority of west property boundary
- Sportsmanâ€™s paradise with every hunting and fishing opportunity in this region
- Trail system throughout property
- Many areas open and ready for food plotting
- Deer sign is tremendous throughout property
- Waterfowl galore
- Extremely thick cover makes ideal bedding throughout entire property
- Wild turkeys were everywhere I went on
This is a very diverse recreational tract! You can jump in a pit blind and kill ducks and geese or slip into a tree stand and have world class whitetail opportunities AND it pumps out great income for years to come. The “Octopus” water control device allows the owner to run water straight through the farm and into the river OR you can direct it into two different water impoundments which allows you to control depth of water in each impoundment. This is a WORLD CLASS recreational farm!
- Killer recreational tract with income
- Dynamite waterfowl and deer hunting tract
- Surrounded by expansive thick WRP and timber
- 62 acres CRP in 3 contracts - 32 acres @ $4235 until 2018; 25 acres @ $8380 until 2029;
This tract is a dynamite hunting tract for this area! It has all the ingredients to produce whitetails and turkeys year in and year out. The timber on the south end is very nice with great “pinches” for stand set ups, tons of edge, secluded pockets for food plots, and it’s right off the Iowa River travel corridor. The CRP adds to the great cover and produces a nice income!
- Combo farm with CRP income
- Potential home or cabin building sites
- Located near the Iowa River corridor
- 34.2 acres of CRP @ $5,564 per year until 2021
- Nice hardwood timber
- 2 small ponds and a creek for water sources
- Access to any part of property
- Deer and turkey sign throughout the entire property
- Lots of edge
Opportunity to own the ultimate 40 acre m/l weekend getaway or building spot! Excellent income is provided from approximately 25.29 acres m/l enrolled into CRP, expiring in 2024, with an annual payment of approximately $7,618. This property features a pond that spans nearly 9 acres with room to camp, build, or ride recreational vehicles. This farm offers high quality Clarion Loam soil types making it an excellent spot for a large garden or a hobby farm. A wide open area located just off of pavement and less than a 30 mile commute from Ames or Marshalltown make this a great place to build your dream home or park your camper. Property is located less than one mile from the Story County line, just west of St. Anthony in Section 6 of Minerva To
This property has a huge ridge that overlooks the Iowa River. The habitat that surrounds this farm is the best there is in this area with city limits and housing developments very close to help the whitetails get to upper age classes.
- Located less than 5 minutes north of Marshalltown
- Hard surface access
- Great building site with views
- Iowa River makes up entire west property boundary
- Loaded with deer and turkeys
- Small water impoundments on property make for killer waterfowl opportunities
- Thousands of acres of prime habitat run north and south of property along Iowa River
- Close to town yet very remote
Gabe AdairWhitetail Properties
$120,00040 acresSummit Street, Marshalltown, IA50158 - Marshall County
In this region of Iowa, cover is very limited. The vast majority of wildlife habitat is along creeks, rivers, and city limits and this property has them all. Thousands of acres of heavy grass cover (WRP) and expansive timber along with city limits allows whitetail to get age structure. If you are in the market for a property that will produce an array of opportunities for hunting, you will want to see this one. Call me today.
- Sportsmanâ€™s paradise
- Paved road frontage on the south side of property
- Hunting tract located on the edge of city limits
- Many hunting opportunities including whitetail, waterfowl, and turkeys
- Property is bordered to the northwest by 1000+ acres of thick WRP cover along the Iowa River
Gabe AdairWhitetail Properties
$99,00017.07 acresState Hwy 330, Marshalltown, IA50158 - Marshall County
Offering 17.07 acres of productive Marshall County, Iowa land with great building spot potential located just west of Marshalltown, along Highway 330. This property consists of approximately 15.45 tillable acres with a CSR2 of 60.8. Current access is provided by an easement through the neighboring acreage, however the Iowa DOT will allow a new access to be built off of Highway 330.
A unique tillable/CRP/Timber piece available in the NW corner of Marshall County. This 96 acres is located 5 miles N of St. Anthony and within 25 miles NE of Ames. The farm currently has 47.65 tillable acres with a CSR 2 of 69.5. There are currently 11.65 acres enrolled in the CRP at $327.87/acre until 2016 through 2025/2026. The south field with 17.05 acres is accepted into the CRP for 2018 at $294.46/acre through 2027. The total CRP payment will be $8,666 in 2018. In 2018 there will be 30.8 tillable acres. The fields are in soybeans in 2017. There are two tracts of dense mature timber. One is 11.5 acres along Minerva Creek and 8 acres of timber along a creek to the north. There is also a wetlands area to the NE that was once used for l