Longest water-frontage on the lake. 1,900 feet of shore and 100 feet of frontage to a private road. Is is a getaway you're looking for? This is your chance to get away from it all, while still a short drive to awesome college towns like Ithaca and Cortland. Hunt, build your ...
This exceptional estate is situated on 430 m/l gorgeous acres gated for ultimate privacy. This one of a kind property includes 2 miles of road frontage, approximately 14 miles of wooded trails and hills for hiking, horse back riding, cycling, 4-wheeling and more. It features...
290 /- Acres of Premier Development Land
Your Only Opportunity to Buy this Magnificent Productive Land & Homesites in Glendale Area
Selling to the Highest Bidder at Absolute Auction!
· 290 acres m/l of Premier Location Land – Gently Rolling with Scenic Vi...
60 minutes from downtown Dallas to Texas Heaven, Home, Barns and 189 acres with Rolling hills, Highly improved pastures, Mature oak trees, Ponds, Fenced and crossed fenced privacy can be your escape. Perfect location just 15 minutes off I-20 near the country town of Edgewood...
Iowa's 573-square-mile Marshall County covers less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of the 99 counties in Iowa, Marshall County ranks 15th in terms of the size of its population (40,746, according to 2015 Census estimates). Manufacturing and related services provide the main economic inputs to Marshall County. Recent Lands of America data shows that the average price-per-acre value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Marshall County is $5,878. The average listing price was $852,280 and the median acreage of land for sale in Marshall County was 145 acres. Land for sale in Marshall County totaled 145 acres and $852,280 in overall land value, with the city of Saint Anthony featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Marshall County.
Land for sale including Ranches in Marshall County Iowa
Large tillable Marshall County, Iowa farmland for sale. Situated on East and West side of Highway 146 on the North side of the little town of Dunbar. Total of 206 acres m/l with 200+ acres tillable. East side of highway is the larger parcel with 143 m/l acres total and all but 1 or so acres in production. West side is 63 m/l acres with 60 acres crop. Farm holds an impressive overall CSR 2 value of 63.7. Rolling to steeply rolling farm ground. Excellent Highway location and within a couple miles of the grain elevator which will save on expensive transportation costs.
Mossy Oak Properties IowaMossy Oak Properties Iowa
$1,179,764236 acresE63, 290th Avenue, Ferguson, IA50078 - Marshall County
This property is as one-of-a-kind as I have ever seen. The building sites, fishing and hunting opportunities are flat out ridiculous! The water on this tract has 25+ ft. visibility and the fishing doesn’t get any better. I have fished many limestone quarry’s in my life but have never seen one that comes anywhere near the quality of this one! If you like the idea of having a cabin overlooking a private lake with world class hunting and fishing out the back door, you will want to own this one!!! Please call for further details or to schedule a showing.
- Incredible one-of-a-kind property
- Excellent hunting/recreational property with income
- Located just a few hundred yards from paved surface and only 10 mins
As good of a recreational tract as you will find in this area! This tract has some of the heaviest cover in this immediate area and is surrounded by big timber. Just add food and you will own the whitetails from up and down the river for miles!
- Phenomenal hunting tract
- No road frontage, with easement access off hard surface
- Iowa River makes up majority of west property boundary
- Sportsmanâ€™s paradise with every hunting and fishing opportunity in this region
- Trail system throughout property
- Many areas open and ready for food plotting
- Deer sign is tremendous throughout property
- Waterfowl galore
- Extremely thick cover makes ideal bedding throughout entire property
- Wild turkeys were everywhere I went on
This is a very diverse recreational tract! You can jump in a pit blind and kill ducks and geese or slip into a tree stand and have world class whitetail opportunities AND it pumps out great income for years to come. The “Octopus” water control device allows the owner to run water straight through the farm and into the river OR you can direct it into two different water impoundments which allows you to control depth of water in each impoundment. This is a WORLD CLASS recreational farm!
- Killer recreational tract with income
- Dynamite waterfowl and deer hunting tract
- Surrounded by expansive thick WRP and timber
- 62 acres CRP in 3 contracts - 32 acres @ $4235 until 2018; 25 acres @ $8380 until 2029;
This tract is a dynamite hunting tract for this area! It has all the ingredients to produce whitetails and turkeys year in and year out. The timber on the south end is very nice with great “pinches” for stand set ups, tons of edge, secluded pockets for food plots, and it’s right off the Iowa River travel corridor. The CRP adds to the great cover and produces a nice income!
- Combo farm with CRP income
- Potential home or cabin building sites
- Located near the Iowa River corridor
- 34.2 acres of CRP @ $5,564 per year until 2021
- Nice hardwood timber
- 2 small ponds and a creek for water sources
- Access to any part of property
- Deer and turkey sign throughout the entire property
- Lots of edge
This property has a huge ridge that overlooks the Iowa River. The habitat that surrounds this farm is the best there is in this area with city limits and housing developments very close to help the whitetails get to upper age classes.
- Located less than 5 minutes north of Marshalltown
- Hard surface access
- Great building site with views
- Iowa River makes up entire west property boundary
- Loaded with deer and turkeys
- Small water impoundments on property make for killer waterfowl opportunities
- Thousands of acres of prime habitat run north and south of property along Iowa River
- Close to town yet very remote
Gabe AdairWhitetail Properties
$120,00040 acresSummit Street, Marshalltown, IA50158 - Marshall County
In this region of Iowa, cover is very limited. The vast majority of wildlife habitat is along creeks, rivers, and city limits and this property has them all. Thousands of acres of heavy grass cover (WRP) and expansive timber along with city limits allows whitetail to get age structure. If you are in the market for a property that will produce an array of opportunities for hunting, you will want to see this one. Call me today.
- Sportsmanâ€™s paradise
- Paved road frontage on the south side of property
- Hunting tract located on the edge of city limits
- Many hunting opportunities including whitetail, waterfowl, and turkeys
- Property is bordered to the northwest by 1000+ acres of thick WRP cover along the Iowa River