Brand New Riverfront Cottage on the Elk River! Enjoy fishing, canoeing, or just the sounds of the Elk River running just outside your backdoor. This cottage is NEW construction and features "above" builder grade materials.
NEW LISTING! Steel Creek Tract is a 322acre property in Washington County, GA. Located on Steel Creek Rd and Francis Rd in Davisboro, GA this tract features wooded acreage, cultivated land, and frontage along Williamson Creek and Steel Creek. With dirt road frontage, Francis...
In the heart of a most coveted Hill Country area, Camp Verde Twin Creeks Ranch possesses abundant surface water including a large lake loaded with fish, the convergence of Fall Creek and Wolf Creek, and one of the most captivating country homes available today. Views are se...
Nestled in the South Carolina Lowcountry graced with stately live oaks and abundant wildlife you will find your private escape, the Whitener Tract.
1,785 Acres convenient to Hilton Head, Savannah and Jacksonville provide adventurous deer and turkey hunting. Protected by a c...
Ranches for sale in Marshall County include properties and land with active cattle and livestock operations as well as property ideal for recreational use. Recent internal listing data showed the average price of ranches for sale in Marshall County ($1 million) was more expensive than the statewide average for Iowa ranches for sale. The average size of ranches for sale in Marshall County (131 acres) was less, however, than the state average for Iowa ranches for sale. For fishermen, the rivers and lakes on Marshall County ranches for sale are stocked with fish including bass and trout. Of the four ranches for sale in Marshall County, Iowa, the most expensive ranch for sale cost $1 million. Browse all Marshall County ranches for sale on Lands of America to find the ranch that's right for your business or commercial needs, from the sprawling legacy ranch to unbelievable residential ranch for your second home, investment property or retirement nest egg.
Land for sale including Ranches in Marshall County Iowa
This property is as one-of-a-kind as I have ever seen. The building sites, fishing and hunting opportunities are flat out ridiculous! The water on this tract has 25+ ft. visibility and the fishing doesn’t get any better. I have fished many limestone quarry’s in my life but have never seen one that comes anywhere near the quality of this one! If you like the idea of having a cabin overlooking a private lake with world class hunting and fishing out the back door, you will want to own this one!!! Please call for further details or to schedule a showing.
- Incredible one-of-a-kind property
- Excellent hunting/recreational property with income
- Located just a few hundred yards from paved surface and only 10 mins
As good of a recreational tract as you will find in this area! This tract has some of the heaviest cover in this immediate area and is surrounded by big timber. Just add food and you will own the whitetails from up and down the river for miles!
- Phenomenal hunting tract
- No road frontage, with easement access off hard surface
- Iowa River makes up majority of west property boundary
- Sportsmanâ€™s paradise with every hunting and fishing opportunity in this region
- Trail system throughout property
- Many areas open and ready for food plotting
- Deer sign is tremendous throughout property
- Waterfowl galore
- Extremely thick cover makes ideal bedding throughout entire property
- Wild turkeys were everywhere I went on
This is a very diverse recreational tract! You can jump in a pit blind and kill ducks and geese or slip into a tree stand and have world class whitetail opportunities AND it pumps out great income for years to come. The “Octopus” water control device allows the owner to run water straight through the farm and into the river OR you can direct it into two different water impoundments which allows you to control depth of water in each impoundment. This is a WORLD CLASS recreational farm!
- Killer recreational tract with income
- Dynamite waterfowl and deer hunting tract
- Surrounded by expansive thick WRP and timber
- 62 acres CRP in 3 contracts - 32 acres @ $4235 until 2018; 25 acres @ $8380 until 2029;
This tract is a dynamite hunting tract for this area! It has all the ingredients to produce whitetails and turkeys year in and year out. The timber on the south end is very nice with great “pinches” for stand set ups, tons of edge, secluded pockets for food plots, and it’s right off the Iowa River travel corridor. The CRP adds to the great cover and produces a nice income!
- Combo farm with CRP income
- Potential home or cabin building sites
- Located near the Iowa River corridor
- 34.2 acres of CRP @ $5,564 per year until 2021
- Nice hardwood timber
- 2 small ponds and a creek for water sources
- Access to any part of property
- Deer and turkey sign throughout the entire property
- Lots of edge
This property has a huge ridge that overlooks the Iowa River. The habitat that surrounds this farm is the best there is in this area with city limits and housing developments very close to help the whitetails get to upper age classes.
- Located less than 5 minutes north of Marshalltown
- Hard surface access
- Great building site with views
- Iowa River makes up entire west property boundary
- Loaded with deer and turkeys
- Small water impoundments on property make for killer waterfowl opportunities
- Thousands of acres of prime habitat run north and south of property along Iowa River
- Close to town yet very remote
Gabe AdairWhitetail Properties
$120,00040 acresSummit Street, Marshalltown, IA50158 - Marshall County
In this region of Iowa, cover is very limited. The vast majority of wildlife habitat is along creeks, rivers, and city limits and this property has them all. Thousands of acres of heavy grass cover (WRP) and expansive timber along with city limits allows whitetail to get age structure. If you are in the market for a property that will produce an array of opportunities for hunting, you will want to see this one. Call me today.
- Sportsmanâ€™s paradise
- Paved road frontage on the south side of property
- Hunting tract located on the edge of city limits
- Many hunting opportunities including whitetail, waterfowl, and turkeys
- Property is bordered to the northwest by 1000+ acres of thick WRP cover along the Iowa River