BRING THE HORSES - GORGEOUS ESTABLISHED FARM to build your dream home just 20 minutes from Anderson. Property is Fenced with established hay crop along with mix of hardwoods and strong creek with multiple water features. Deep drilled well & septic tank w/ underground power s...
Just outside the historic town of Big Bay, which is best known for being the setting of the 1959 film "Anatomy of a Murder" with James Stewart, is where you will find this majestic beauty. Accessed from the picturesque covered drive which also serves as a county ro...
America's Best Value! Save 10% on select properties.
West Texas land developer is offering their remaining properties and offering owner financing with NO credit checks and NO qualifying. Lots sizes range from 20 acres to 100 acres. Limited availability.
The land is l...
Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
Medicine Creek Ranch
Oh, my gosh! That is all I could think of to say when I first got onto this property. It sort of felt like I was in Colorado, and yet I was only about 18-22 miles from Lawton. Picture this:
1. A big beautiful mountain on the Wichita Mountain Wildlife Refuge joins you on the south with scenic Mt. Roosevelt off to the southwest plainly in view, too.
2. You are one of only about 30 properties of any size that actually joins the Wichita Mountain Wildlife Refuge.
3. As owner you have one-fourth mile of Medicine Creek frontage, and you have both sides of the creek.
4. Probably 90% of this place is wooded; some would say 100% except for the Medicine Creek stream area itself.
5. There are no neighbors unless y