Oh My! HGTV has nothing on this Best of the Best Bryan Bell Custom all brick 3 level overlooking Lake Norfork with over 4,000SF, 4BR/3.5BA nestled in the pine trees on 14.28AC with 36x60 outbuilding. 2 Stall Boat Dock with Swim Deck & over 1400 Feet of Gov't Strip Frontage. ...
Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
The Swimmin Hole Ranch is the a place where family memories are made. 168 acres in Kimble County, Texas, just minutes from Junction TX and 40 minutes from Kerrville TX, The Swimmin Hole Ranch is a perfect getaway for family and friends. A secluded, private ranch behind an el...
- Located on both sides of Hwy 103, Milam, in northwest Sabine County, Texas
- Located between Sam Rayburn Reservoir and Toledo Bend Reservoir
- Over 1.7 miles of frontage along Hwy 103. Also road frontage on Click Circle and Parrish Barrett Circle
- Two (2) running creeks cross the property, rolling terrain
- A portion of the property has been clear cut, ready to be put back into pine plantation, converted to pasture land, or home site -
- Property has new survey and has potential to be subdivided into smaller parcels. See below.
- Timberland investment/ Hunting-Recreational property /Development potential
- Divisions are subject to survey and can be adjusted to suit, within reason
- Each divided property
Perfect Mix of BUSINESS and PLEASURE on the Beautiful Toledo Bend Reservoir!! If you are looking for a business opportunity on the water, here it is!!
This property consists of 4 different Water Front rental properties, all of the furniture and appliances in them and even an established website:
The Lake House is approximately 2200sqft, 2 br, 3b, 2 story home with enough space to sleep up to 14 comfortably and over 1500sqft of Deck looking over the lake. The upstairs has a large room with beds, a bathroom, and a porch as well!
The Bass Lodge is 4br, 4b, with 2 fold out couches, sleeps up to 12 comfortably and includes 600sqft of Deck as well.
Two Duplexes with 2br, 2b.
The Little Cabin in the Piney woods is a 1br, 1b suite wit
- Located approximately 3 miles east of Milam, Texas on Hwy 21 and approximately 2 miles west of Toledo Bend Reservoir
- Accessed from Forest Service Road 110 and Spike Henson Cemetery Drive
- Approximately 1,500 feet road frontage
- A portion of the northern boundary is Carrice Creek
- Well-managed forestry tract that is in pine plantation, has maintained access road frontage and excellent internal roads used for logging and hunting
- Timber was last thinned in 2009 and will be ready for a clear cut in 3-5 years
- Managed hunting lease will be canceled upon sale of the property
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED
Own a Piece of East Texas bordering National Forest and close to Toledo Bend Reservoir. This is a well-managed timber tract with a creek and hardwoods to top it off! National Forest provides unlimited hunting opportunities and Toledo Bend is known for its excellent fishing! It would be ideal for multiple home or cabin sites with highway 87 frontage.
Ford CartwrightCartwright Real Estate
$595,00020.72 acres7 Beds | 7 Baths | 6402 sqft6501 Hwy 87 N, Milam, TX75959 - Sabine County
Enjoy the scenery of gently rolling countryside, green pasture and a large, tranquil pond as you make your way along the winding drive leading to this country estate that casts an impressive shadow for all others to follow. There are actually two homes on this property making it the perfect choice for the multigenerational family. The main dwelling features nearly 5000 Sq. Ft. of living area with 5 bedrooms, 3.5 baths, formal areas as well as 2 casual living areas, 3 wood burning fireplaces, granite in the kitchen with every imaginable appliance, marble in the master bath, pecan wood floors, ceramic tile and more! The second home, perfect for aging parents or young adults features 2 large bedrooms, family room, kitchen with utility, a
#1637----14255 Hwy. 87 North Milam, Tx. 75948------ On top of the hill is where you will find 2 homes, garage and shop all sitting on 18.86 acres off State Hwy. 87. The main home is a 2015 4B/3B -2624 sq. ft Solitaire Manufactured home. Home has a great open floor plan. Separate dining room with an office space located between kitchen and dining room. Master bedroom and bath is isolated away from the other bedrooms and has a big closet. 2 of the other bedrooms share a jack & jill bathroom. Home has a nice pantry and nice size utility room. Home has a great front porch and back porch for sitting and outside entertaining. The other home is approximately 1424 sq. ft. 3B/2B with a large utility room and lots of storage. Living room and ki
$299,9001.93 acres2 Beds | 2 Baths | 1536 sqft2760 Carter Ferry Rd, Milam, TX75959 - Sabine County
Brick home with efficiency Apartment.
Location is priceless. Situated on Patroon Creek near the Chicken Coop Crappie fishing hole. There is 504 LF of leaseback, nice boathouse & fishing pier with slips for 2 boat or jet skis. Year round access. Home comes furnished. 1320 sq' double garage has efficiency apartment. 4 large lots give you all the elbow room needed for gardening and fruit trees. Manicured lawn spots several large oaks providing nice shade for outside entertaining. Unrestricted so future building permitted. R-V hook-up.
24 Hour Free Recorded Information
1-800-632-9915 Listing ID 2056
The property (14.7 acres) is totally unrestricted. The front portion has had a house spot leveled and cleared and the utilities are available at Southwood Drive. The back 10 acres has about 12 years growth of pine plantation which was planted after harvesting. The land is pie shaped with 172' road frontage and expanding wider to the rear of the property. Near the lake. The entrance has a culvert on Southwood with black rock drive. Excellent deer country surrounding this property.
24 Hour Free Recorded Information
1-800-632-9915 Listing ID 6063