Just imagine dying and going to heaven early on this 1,272+/- acre tract that is a great recreational hunting opportunity located along the Saline River just four and a half miles south of Rison, AR on AR State Highway 79, just one hour from Little Rock. This tract is an ide...
NE TX Cattle & Horse Ranch, runs 500 cows, 4BR/5 Bath home.
1698 +/- ACRES N.E. Texas Cattle and Horse Ranch. Will run 500 cows & calves and produces all the hay you need.
Price Reduced to: $ 3,200 per acre
Animal Units: Runs 500 cows and calves.
Nestled in the South Carolina Lowcountry graced with stately live oaks and abundant wildlife you will find your private escape, the Whitener Tract.
1,785 Acres convenient to Hilton Head, Savannah and Jacksonville provide adventurous deer and turkey hunting. Protected by a c...
Approximately 195.515 acres of land and improvements located just south of the Missouri River with land on the north and south side of the railroad. The river front land is divided from the main rail lines.
There are 3 primary buiildings on the land: 1) An approximate...
- Located along both sides of Hwy 26, just west of Oberlin, Louisiana
- Approximately 0.25 mile frontage on both sides of Hwy 26
- Beautiful Quiska Chitto Creek, popular for canoeing and fishing, runs through the property on both the portion north of Hwy 26 and the portion south of Hwy 26
- Approximately 0.5 mile of Ouiska Chitto Creek runs through the property
- Contains 73.63 acres of merchantable loblolly pine plantations, 80.9 acres natural pine and hardwood bottomland and 5.1 acres of non-forest
- Electric utilities and community water available along Hwy 26
- Recreational opportunity / Timberland investment
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THI
- Beautiful 35 +/- acres of mixed hardwood pine and pasture
- 3 Bedroom / 1 Bath home on the property to be sold "AS IS", needs extensive repair
- Utilities available
- Two small ponds located on the east side of the property
- Great opportunity for recreation/hunting or rural home site
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
6975 +/- timberland in SW Louisiana. 100% minerals, O&G productions, surface lease/w/timber company til 2028 growing pine trees; Timber company pays annual property taxes, manages access, leases to hunting clubs, will clear-cut and replant when lease terminates; owners get annual rental, O&G royalties, O&G leases and 50% of Hunting Leases. Access on LA 26, Allen Parish maintained roads. Scenic waterway Whiskey Chitto Creek. Property is located in Allen Parish, north and south of LA Hwy 26 near Mittie; various size tracts from 10 acres to 900 acres both side of Whisky Chitto Creek; west of Calcasieu River to east Beauregard Parish/west Allen Parish Line.