The 2,892 acre EA Ranch is located just 17 miles south of Charlotte, Texas in LaSalle and McMullen Counties. This high-fenced ranch has been managed for White-tailed Deer and Quail since 1987. The native South Texas habitat has been sculpted and managed to promote deer and...
The Reserve at Lake Athens features large, wooded lots within a restricted gated subdivision. All lots within the Reserve are elevated, creating stunning view of the lake. Deep water within feet of the shoreline allows easy boathouse construction and all season access to the...
Gray Mountain Ranch is located in the Highland Lakes Region of the Texas Hill Country in Burnet County. It is approximately 60 miles to Austin, 80 miles to Waco, 105 miles to San Antonio, and 160 miles to Dallas. The ranch can be accessed via Highway 107, about 17 miles sout...
Natchitoches Parish is located in Louisiana. The county covers 1,299 square miles (831,603 acres), equaling less than one percent of the state's total area. Of the 64 counties in Louisiana, Natchitoches Parish ranks 30th in terms of the size of its population (39,179, according to 2015 Census estimates). Manufacturing and related services provide the main economic inputs to Natchitoches Parish. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Natchitoches Parish at $1,385 per acre. On average, the price of land for sale was $676,500 (the most expensive listing being for $1.2 million) and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Natchitoches Parish was 489 acres. Land for sale in Natchitoches Parish totaled 977 acres and $1.4 million in overall land value, with the city of Natchitoches featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Natchitoches Parish.
Land for sale including Timberland in Natchitoches Parish Louisiana
- Located on Hwy 156, just east of Goldonna, Louisiana
- Timber info: 11.8 acres of merchantable 1991 loblolly pine plantation, 50.7 acres of 2004 loblolly pine plantation, 29.9 acres of 2014 loblolly pine plantation, 19.6 acres of streamside management zone comprised of natural mixed pine/hardwood, and 0.1 acres of non-forest
- Great access with approximately 0.4 mile of frontage along the south side of Highway 156
- Timber investment opportunity
- Recreational property close to Natchitoches, Louisiana
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM M
- Located just west of Provencal, Louisiana
- Contains 14.4 acres of 28-year old loblolly pine plantation
- Good access from a paved parish road with utilities
- Approximately 0.5 mile frontage along North Boulevard
- Long-term timberland investment / Rural home development
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.