Texas Cattle and Hunting Ranch Auction
26,867 Total Acres Offered in 22 Tracts and Combinations
Hudson Ranch | Wichita County, TX | 2% Buyers Broker Fee
May 12 10 AM CT
Minimum Opening Bid: $440 Per Acre Sells to Highest Bidder
Property Previews: Call for Showi...
Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
One-of-a-kind trophy property, originally the centerpiece of the planned Cliffs at High Carolina community. 795 acres of high elevation paradise; hardwood and pine forest; open meadow areas and pristine 8-acre lake; 360-degree, panoramic, year-round, long range mountain view...
ARIZONA'S BEST SELECTION OF LAND
Arizona Land and Ranches for Sale by First United Realty
Land for sale in Arizona. Large and small tracts of scenic land that many quite rightly call The Vanishing America. A peaceful world apart. Stake your claim to a spacious tract of thi...
Natchitoches Parish is located in Louisiana. The county covers 1,299 square miles (831,603 acres), equaling less than one percent of the state's total area. Of the 64 counties in Louisiana, Natchitoches Parish ranks 30th in terms of the size of its population (39,179, according to 2015 Census estimates). Manufacturing and related services provide the main economic inputs to Natchitoches Parish. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Natchitoches Parish at $1,385 per acre. On average, the price of land for sale was $676,500 (the most expensive listing being for $1.2 million) and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Natchitoches Parish was 489 acres. Land for sale in Natchitoches Parish totaled 977 acres and $1.4 million in overall land value, with the city of Natchitoches featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Natchitoches Parish.
Land for sale including Timberland in Natchitoches Parish Louisiana
- Located on Hwy 156, just east of Goldonna, Louisiana
- Timber info: 11.8 acres of merchantable 1991 loblolly pine plantation, 50.7 acres of 2004 loblolly pine plantation, 29.9 acres of 2014 loblolly pine plantation, 19.6 acres of streamside management zone comprised of natural mixed pine/hardwood, and 0.1 acres of non-forest
- Great access with approximately 0.4 mile of frontage along the south side of Highway 156
- Timber investment opportunity
- Recreational property close to Natchitoches, Louisiana
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM M
- Located just west of Provencal, Louisiana
- Contains 14.4 acres of 28-year old loblolly pine plantation
- Good access from a paved parish road with utilities
- Approximately 0.5 mile frontage along North Boulevard
- Long-term timberland investment / Rural home development
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.