Brushy Mountain Ranch is located in the Highland Lakes Region of the Texas Hill Country in Burnet County. It is approximately 60 miles northwest of Austin, 80 miles southwest of Waco, 100 miles north of San Antonio, and 150 miles southwest of Dallas. The ranch can be accesse...
This exceptional estate is situated on 430 m/l gorgeous acres gated for ultimate privacy. This one of a kind property includes 2 miles of road frontage, approximately 14 miles of wooded trails and hills for hiking, horse back riding, cycling, 4-wheeling and more. It features...
SELLING FOR A DIVISION OF HEIRS!
268 +/- Acres with frontage on Highway 331
Located near Hope Hull and large auto plants that contribute to the thriving area, these ideally located parcels of land just south of Montgomery sit in the perfect location for rural hunting p...
1700+/-ft cypress-lined Medina River frontage plus 2-2 home, great outside patio for entertaining, pool, barns, fenced and cross fenced for livestock, ideal for grazing cattle, horses or other livestock, abundant native wildlife, living in the country, but located in town. T...
Natchitoches Parish is located in Louisiana. The county covers 1,299 square miles (831,603 acres), equaling less than one percent of the state's total area. Of the 64 counties in Louisiana, Natchitoches Parish ranks 30th in terms of the size of its population (39,179, according to 2015 Census estimates). Manufacturing and related services provide the main economic inputs to Natchitoches Parish. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Natchitoches Parish at $1,385 per acre. On average, the price of land for sale was $676,500 (the most expensive listing being for $1.2 million) and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Natchitoches Parish was 489 acres. Land for sale in Natchitoches Parish totaled 977 acres and $1.4 million in overall land value, with the city of Natchitoches featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Natchitoches Parish.
Land for sale including Timberland in Natchitoches Parish Louisiana
- Located on Hwy 156, just east of Goldonna, Louisiana
- Timber info: 11.8 acres of merchantable 1991 loblolly pine plantation, 50.7 acres of 2004 loblolly pine plantation, 29.9 acres of 2014 loblolly pine plantation, 19.6 acres of streamside management zone comprised of natural mixed pine/hardwood, and 0.1 acres of non-forest
- Great access with approximately 0.4 mile of frontage along the south side of Highway 156
- Timber investment opportunity
- Recreational property close to Natchitoches, Louisiana
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM M
- Located just west of Provencal, Louisiana
- Contains 14.4 acres of 28-year old loblolly pine plantation
- Good access from a paved parish road with utilities
- Approximately 0.5 mile frontage along North Boulevard
- Long-term timberland investment / Rural home development
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.