This 129 acres of gently rolling pasture and woodland is perfect for horse lovers. Features a natural pond, open pasture/grazing land, 1.5 acre fenced exercise area, stable with three 14' x 16' stalls and tack room, 80' x 100' shop building with 3 bays and 16' ceilings plus ...
Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
Just outside the historic town of Big Bay, which is best known for being the setting of the 1959 film "Anatomy of a Murder" with James Stewart, is where you will find this majestic beauty. Accessed from the picturesque covered drive which also serves as a county ro...
Great location for weekend cabin with interior roads and food plots in place. Plenty of 4 wheeler trails and creek frontage for a year round recreational tract.
- Located only 3 miles from loranger
- Deeded easement from Hwy 1062
- Recent survey
- Creek ...
- Located along Hwy 191 (Scenic Highway) along the Louisiana side of Toledo Bend Reservoir, voted #1 Bass Lake in America for 2016 by Bass Masters magazine
- Frontage on Hwy 191, Old Hwy 476 and Shadows Landing Road
- Contains approximately 28.0 acres of 4 year-old, 30 acres of 8 year-old, and 19 acres of 10 year-old loblolly pine plantation. The remaining acreage is natural pine and hardwood along streams and the nonforest associated with road and powerline right-of-way
- Electric utilities available along Hwy 191
- Timberland Investment / Rural home site / Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT BROKER FOR A FOR
- Located on the west side of Turtle Beach Road, just south of Cypress Bend Resort on Toledo Bend Reservoir, voted #1 Bass Lake in America for 2016 by Bass Masters magazine.
- Approximately 500 feet of frontage on Turtle Beach Road
- Contains approximately 53.65 acres of 24 year-old loblolly pine plantation
- Electric utilities available along Highway 3229
- The approximately 1.7 acre outparcel in the tract is owned by the Sabine Parish Police Jury
- Timberland investment / Rural home site / Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT BROKER FOR A FORM.