The Swimmin Hole Ranch is the a place where family memories are made. 168 acres in Kimble County, Texas, just minutes from Junction TX and 40 minutes from Kerrville TX, The Swimmin Hole Ranch is a perfect getaway for family and friends. A secluded, private ranch behind an el...
Magnificent hill top ranch with amazing views overlooking Crabapple Valley. 3500 SF +/- main residence with 1000 SF +/- entertainment area and pool, 1300 SF +/- guest house with exercise room and 3 car garage. There is an insulated barn with 1 bedroom/1 bath and kitchen are...
Great piece of property with cute ranch house and multiple out buildings. On community water and septic system.
Land is completely fenced with cross fencing for animals. Multiple RV pads with water and power hookups. Private access to Lake Daniels.
I will owner finance t...
Charming Pumice-Crete Southwest style home on Stollsteimer Creek; This Southwestern Chic home offering 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with 2,421 square feet of living space is ready to be your new home. This home borders Chimney Rocky National Monument and other large parcels of lan...
- Located along Hwy 191 (Scenic Highway) along the Louisiana side of Toledo Bend Reservoir, voted #1 Bass Lake in America for 2016 by Bass Masters magazine
- Frontage on Hwy 191, Old Hwy 476 and Shadows Landing Road
- Contains approximately 28.0 acres of 4 year-old, 30 acres of 8 year-old, and 19 acres of 10 year-old loblolly pine plantation. The remaining acreage is natural pine and hardwood along streams and the nonforest associated with road and powerline right-of-way
- Electric utilities available along Hwy 191
- Timberland Investment / Rural home site / Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT BROKER FOR A FOR
- Located on the west side of Turtle Beach Road, just south of Cypress Bend Resort on Toledo Bend Reservoir, voted #1 Bass Lake in America for 2016 by Bass Masters magazine.
- Approximately 500 feet of frontage on Turtle Beach Road
- Contains approximately 53.65 acres of 24 year-old loblolly pine plantation
- Electric utilities available along Highway 3229
- The approximately 1.7 acre outparcel in the tract is owned by the Sabine Parish Police Jury
- Timberland investment / Rural home site / Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT BROKER FOR A FORM.