Historical 4 bedroom 2 bath home built in 1857 by Capt Samuel Boggs. Surrounded by over 200 acres. 110 tillable acres. Land has mutliple use. Wooded, tillable, major water source coming form the Scioto River. A summer kitchen is located behind the home along with a 2 story barn with a 2 bedroom 1.5 bath on the 2nd level of the barn. The property also has an additional building that is currently operating as an antique shop. Driveway access is directly off of US 23.