Buck Creek Ranch is located in Daisy, Oklahoma, on the Indian Nation Turnpike, only 2.5 hours north of Downtown Dallas and 2.5 hours southeast of Oklahoma City. This premier ranch consists of approximately 1,940 acres made up of pasture, mountainous terrain, lakes...
FUTURE WINERIES! OPPORTUNITY ABOUNDS with this 19 acre property in heart of 290 Wine Road! Only 6 mi. from city limits. 70x84 concrete pad w/elec. ready to build on! Prop. already contains 4 B&B units (3 complete & VERY successful) 4th nearly complete. B&B cottages are be...
Northeastern Arizona is land of scenic vistas, clean mountain air and quiet seclusion. It is home to free roaming herds of elk, deer and antelope which feed on its rich native range grasses and find shelter within its evergreen woodlands. Horizon Ranch is a small collection ...
185 acres of land for sale in Ashtabula County, Ohio. The great outdoors all on one property!
Property features include:
- Over 30 acres of marshes and wetlands built with help from wildlife agencies
- Over a half mile of the West Branch of the Ashtabula River flows through the property
- 140 acres of woods
- 10 acres of cropland
- Unleased mineral rights on half the farm
- Excellent waterfowl, deer, and turkey hunting
- Plenty of fishing opportunities
- Trails throughout
- Many species of wildlife on the property including bald eagles, beavers, bitterns, and more!
Final acreage subject to parcel split. Mineral rights included on parcel 450050000100. Annual property taxes are approximately $4,266, but will be adjusted for fi