Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
PROPERTY IN FREDERICKSBURG TEXAS WINE REGION
Beautiful rolling hills, great views, large hardwood trees. The property is ready for weekend cabin or main home site. Abundant Wildlife, White Tail Deer, Axis Deer, Wild Hogs, Turkey. Additional acreage available.
ARIZONA'S BEST SELECTION OF LAND
Arizona Land and Ranches for Sale by First United Realty
Land for sale in Arizona. Large and small tracts of scenic land that many quite rightly call The Vanishing America. A peaceful world apart. Stake your claim to a spacious tract of thi...
One-of-a-kind trophy property, originally the centerpiece of the planned Cliffs at High Carolina community. 795 acres of high elevation paradise; hardwood and pine forest; open meadow areas and pristine 8-acre lake; 360-degree, panoramic, year-round, long range mountain view...
Turnkey horse farm with "barndominium", team roping arena and lighted riding arena located just outside Cravens, Louisiana. Surrounded by corporate timberland in a private setting, the property is a short 15 minute drive from DeRidder and 30 minutes from Fort Polk.
- 1,500 total sq ft under roof (900 sq ft finished / 600 sq ft unfinished)
- 2 bedrooms / 1 bath
- Hardwood floors and solid oak cabinets in the kitchen
- Central heat/air
- Electric range and dishwasher
- Large open living room
- Custom 14x30 front porch with multiple ceiling fans
- Driveway lined with Cleveland Pear trees and professionally landscaped yard
- Private water well (wired for generator in case of power failure)
- 20 x 3
- Comprised of: 80 +/- acres of natural pine and hardwood , approximately 10 years old and 10.5 +/- acres cleared land along Buddy Moore Road
- Great access with frontage along Buddy Moore Road, a gravel parish road
- Electricity and community water available
- Schoolhouse Branch creek runs through the property
- This tract adjoins other large timberland owners on three sides
- Rural home site potential
- Recreational/hunting camp opportunity
- Long-term timber investment opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AF
The Big Brushy Creek Tract is a cut-over property with lots of potential. This tract could easily be cleared for pasture development, replanted into a pine plantation, or make a great location for home site development on Donnie Perkins Road near Pitkin, LA.
Big Brushy Creek is the western boundary of this property, providing a great wildlife corridor for deer, hog, and small game hunting.
For an appointment to view this property, contact Paul Ferrell at 318.792.1893 or [Email listed above].
JJ KeethMossy Oak Properties of Louisiana - Vidalia
- Located on the north side of Hwy 517, just north of Pitkin, Louisiana
- Approximately 650 feet of frontage on Parish Road 517
- Contains approximately 9.1 acres of 22 year -old loblolly pine plantation
- Electric utilities and community water available along Parish Road 517
- Rural home site / Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
Beautiful tract with young timber is great for investment, homesite, hunting,or development. Located just 3 miles north of Pitkin, La. on west side of Fullerton Blacktop Road, and 18 miles west of Oakdale, La.
Contain 22 acres of 11 yr old pine plantation, 10 acres of 4 yr old pine plantation, and .3 acres of 30+ yr old hardwood stand along creek bottom
Owner will consider division of tract into smaller tracts.