PROPERTY IN FREDERICKSBURG TEXAS WINE REGION
Beautiful rolling hills, great views, large hardwood trees. The property is ready for weekend cabin or main home site. Abundant Wildlife, White Tail Deer, Axis Deer, Wild Hogs, Turkey. Additional acreage available.
Serious hunters will recognize this land as the PERFECT HABITAT for small game, deer and waterfowl! Meadows in front with scattered apple trees and hardwood forest in back with 1,500 feet of frontage on A 64 acre lake which is LOADED WITH TROPHY LARGEMOUGH BASS! A huge bea...
LOCATION: This beautiful recreational/hunting ranch is located about 9 miles northeast of Brady and 4 miles northwest of Rochelle. This ranch lies approximately 1 mile off of paved FM 1121, with good county road access.
WATER: Two water wells and one stock pond on the ran...
Approximately 671 acres of vacant land and 2 caves close to the Big Niangua River near County
Road K in Dallas County, MO.
Over 2 miles on the Niangua River
2.5 miles (straight line) from Bennett Springs hatchery
2 Cave systems: McKee and Saltpater Caves
- Comprised of: 80 +/- acres of natural pine and hardwood , approximately 10 years old and 10.5 +/- acres cleared land along Buddy Moore Road
- Great access with frontage along Buddy Moore Road, a gravel parish road
- Electricity and community water available
- Schoolhouse Branch creek runs through the property
- This tract adjoins other large timberland owners on three sides
- Rural home site potential
- Recreational/hunting camp opportunity
- Long-term timber investment opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AF
The Big Brushy Creek Tract is a cut-over property with lots of potential. This tract could easily be cleared for pasture development, replanted into a pine plantation, or make a great location for home site development on Donnie Perkins Road near Pitkin, LA.
Big Brushy Creek is the western boundary of this property, providing a great wildlife corridor for deer, hog, and small game hunting.
For an appointment to view this property, contact Paul Ferrell at 318.792.1893 or [Email listed above].
JJ KeethMossy Oak Properties of Louisiana - Vidalia
- Located on the north side of Hwy 517, just north of Pitkin, Louisiana
- Approximately 650 feet of frontage on Parish Road 517
- Contains approximately 9.1 acres of 22 year -old loblolly pine plantation
- Electric utilities and community water available along Parish Road 517
- Rural home site / Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.
Beautiful tract with young timber is great for investment, homesite, hunting,or development. Located just 3 miles north of Pitkin, La. on west side of Fullerton Blacktop Road, and 18 miles west of Oakdale, La.
Contain 22 acres of 11 yr old pine plantation, 10 acres of 4 yr old pine plantation, and .3 acres of 30+ yr old hardwood stand along creek bottom
Owner will consider division of tract into smaller tracts.