The Swimmin Hole Ranch is the a place where family memories are made. 168 acres in Kimble County, Texas, just minutes from Junction TX and 40 minutes from Kerrville TX, The Swimmin Hole Ranch is a perfect getaway for family and friends. A secluded, private ranch behind an el...
Power on Property! 450 feet from Apishapa River & County Road 64.8
40 Acres with Power in Southern Colorado near Trinidad and the Apishapa River
Power Lines run through the property.
County Road 64.8 and the Apishapa River are only about 450 feet from the
Located in Louisiana, 1,362-square-mile Rapides Parish accounts for three percent of the state's total land area. Of Louisiana's 64 counties, Rapides Parish ranks 10th in terms of the size of its population (132,141, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Rapides Parish at $3,330 per acre. The average listing price was $580,119 (the most expensive listing being for $7.0 million) and the median acreage of land for sale in Rapides Parish was 50 acres. Land for sale in Rapides Parish totaled 3,659 acres and $12.2 million in overall land value, with the city of Alexandria featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Rapides Parish.
Land for sale including Hunting Land in Rapides Parish Louisiana
A +/- 246.21 acre recreational tract with timber income potential. Tract is made up of a 55-acre 10 year old loblolly pine plantation, a 3-acre 16 year old loblolly pine plantation, and a 187-acre hardwood stand.
- Located on Highway 112, just north of Elizabeth, Louisiana
- Contains 66.4 acres of merchantable pine plantation, 21.1 acres of 8-year old slash pine plantation and 67.5 acres of Streamside Management Zone comprised of natural mixed pine/hardwood
- Great access with approximately 1.2 miles of frontage on the west side of Highway 112
- Timber investment opportunity
- Recreational property near Elizabeth, Louisiana
- A CONFIDENTIALIITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER S
Nate MorrowWalsh Land Brokers, LLC
$170,00026 acres191 Harry Ray Road, Glenmora, LA71433 - Rapides Parish
Beautiful 1 Bedroom 1 Bath Home on 26+/- acres in a rural setting. Quiet country living in the Oakhill School District. Only 1.5 year old! This home could be easily added on to. Must see to appreciate! For more information call Wendi Doyle at 337-853-8879 or 318-443-6614. Licensed by the Louisiana Real Estate Commission.
- Located on I-49 approximately 4 miles southwest of Lecompte, Louisiana, near the community of Meeker
- Contains 59 acres of natural pine and hardwood
- Gently to moderately sloping topography
- Good access from a from a private farm / oilfield road adjoining the property
- Long-term timberland investment / Hunting and Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT BROKER AT WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC FOR A FORM.