Approx 1 mile of Lampasas river.
Approx 1/4 mile a beautiful springfed Sulphur Creek
Main dwelling less than five years old. Approximately 3200 ft.
100-year-old German style limestone home-remodeled
Custom built cabin with a fireplace on the creek.
Highway 190 fronta...
Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
BRING THE HORSES - GORGEOUS ESTABLISHED FARM to build your dream home just 20 minutes from Anderson. Property is Fenced with established hay crop along with mix of hardwoods and strong creek with multiple water features. Deep drilled well & septic tank w/ underground power s...
Approximately 671 acres of vacant land and 2 caves close to the Big Niangua River near County
Road K in Dallas County, MO.
Over 2 miles on the Niangua River
2.5 miles (straight line) from Bennett Springs hatchery
2 Cave systems: McKee and Saltpater Caves
Located in Louisiana, 1,362-square-mile Rapides Parish accounts for three percent of the state's total land area. Of Louisiana's 64 counties, Rapides Parish ranks 10th in terms of the size of its population (132,141, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Rapides Parish at $3,330 per acre. The average listing price was $580,119 (the most expensive listing being for $7.0 million) and the median acreage of land for sale in Rapides Parish was 50 acres. Land for sale in Rapides Parish totaled 3,659 acres and $12.2 million in overall land value, with the city of Alexandria featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Rapides Parish.
Land for sale including Recreational Property in Rapides Parish Louisiana
Developers, pay attention. This site could be your best next opportunity!
Located only 15 miles from the expanding western development area of Alexandria, LA lies this 85.277-acre tract, perfect for a secluded or gated residential development. The convenience and ease of travel to Alexandria allows for quick access to shopping, entertainment and healthcare facilities while still enjoying the quiet solitude of a rural lifestyle.
The Dyer Creek Tract at Cotile Lake is just off St. Clair Road with single point access, gently rolling terrain, and a pre-developed road system. The property adjoins a section to the Kisatchie National Forest (KNF). The entire Dyer Creek property is covered with plentiful signs of deer and other game. The adjoinin
JJ KeethMossy Oak Properties of Louisiana - Vidalia
A +/- 246.21 acre recreational tract with timber income potential. Tract is made up of a 55-acre 10 year old loblolly pine plantation, a 3-acre 16 year old loblolly pine plantation, and a 187-acre hardwood stand.
- Located on Highway 112, just north of Elizabeth, Louisiana
- Contains 66.4 acres of merchantable pine plantation, 21.1 acres of 8-year old slash pine plantation and 67.5 acres of Streamside Management Zone comprised of natural mixed pine/hardwood
- Great access with approximately 1.2 miles of frontage on the west side of Highway 112
- Timber investment opportunity
- Recreational property near Elizabeth, Louisiana
- A CONFIDENTIALIITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER S
- Located on Hwy 113 approximately 5 miles west of Glenmora, Louisiana
- Contains 76 acres of natural pine and hardwood,
- Property lies 0.9 mile from the Calcasieu River
- Adjacent to Kisatchie National Forest to the east
- Good access from Hwy 113
- Long-term timberland investment / Hunting and recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT BROKER AT WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC FOR A FORM.
Raia Tract -56 acres $226,000
This tract is located along both sides of Turnage Road, Elmer, Rapides Parish, Louisiana. The tract is described as being 56 acres, more or less, in Sections 21 and 22, T2N, R3W, Rapides Parish, Louisiana. The property has old, barbed wire fencing designating the boundaries.
There is an abundance of National Forest in the area. The Kisatchie National Forest borders the property on its east side.
This tract provides scenic beauty, wildlife habitat, and potential timber values in addition to providing excellent home sites. The property could support homes on either side of Turnage Road. Electricity and a public water system are available.
The tract supports a natural stand of mixed pine and
Steve TemplinTemplin Forestry/Louisiana Forestry Investments
- Located on Highway 112, south of Alexandria, Louisiana
- Contains 47 +/- acres of 2009 pine plantation and 37 +/- acres of 2010 pine plantation
- Natural mixed pine/hardwood stands total 15.0 acres
- Great access with approximately 0.25 mile of frontage on the west side of Highway 112
- Timber investment opportunity/ Rural home site/Recreational property
A CONFIDENTIALITY AGREEMENT/RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO RECEIVING PROPERTY STAND/INVENTORY INFORMATION OR ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, OR CONTACT BROKER AT WALSH LAND BR
Nathan MorrowMorrow Land Group, LLC
$105,0001.19 acres2303 Water Street, Lecompte, LA71346 - Rapides Parish
1.19+/- acres for Sale in Lecompte. Waterfront property features beautiful banquet hall, boat slip, new metal roof, full kitchen, 4 bathrooms, and more. This property is secluded and is great for entertaining. Owner financing available. For more information contact Terri Netherlin 318-359-2394. SELLER SAYS BRING OFFER!!