Silver Creek Cove Ranch is located in the Highland Lakes area of the Texas Hill Country. It is approximately 50 miles northwest of Austin, 100 miles north of San Antonio, and 160 miles southwest of Dallas. The ranch is accessible via US Highway 2341, about 17 miles northwest...
Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
LOCATION: This beautiful recreational/hunting ranch is located about 9 miles northeast of Brady and 4 miles northwest of Rochelle. This ranch lies approximately 1 mile off of paved FM 1121, with good county road access.
WATER: Two water wells and one stock pond on the ran...
Texas Cattle and Hunting Ranch Auction
26,867 Total Acres Offered in 22 Tracts and Combinations
Hudson Ranch | Wichita County, TX | 2% Buyers Broker Fee
May 12 10 AM CT
Minimum Opening Bid: $440 Per Acre Sells to Highest Bidder
Property Previews: Call for Showi...
Check out this 200-acre OUTDOORSMAN'S DREAM! The property includes a newer mobile home, perfect for a base camp, a large garage to store all those toys, and several deer stands as well. With a well and septic, you can use this as a weekend retreat or as a full-time residence! In addition to several enclosed deer stands, the property includes several food plots, and miles of well-established trails. In addition to the 200 acres, the property adjoins thousands of acres of Taylor County Forest Land, to accommodate a hunting party of almost any size. You can also snowmobile right out your front door, as a main trail is just east of the property. You can also jump on a main ATV trail right from your front door! Excellent trout and muskie fishing
$249,90038.68 acres2 Beds | 1 Bath | 1500 sqftW2423 BEAR AVE, Rib Lake, WI54470 - Taylor County
This 38.68 acre parcel has a large pond, trails throughout, and endless recreational possibilities. The home features two bedrooms, one bathroom, and main level laundry. The home is wired for a generator, and has a mix of electric baseboard heat, and a wood furnace. There is a heated and insulated garage, with a loft, two work areas, and a wood burner. The 24x40 pole building has a storage loft, and another work room. There are also two wood sheds, and an outdoor privy. The decks offer an ideal location to take in the views, and see the wildlife around the pond! This property is all set for a new owner to come and enjoy all it has to offer. Schedule your private showing today.
Have you been looking for a near perfect getaway area? This is near you in the Central WI area and is a perfect getaway on the weekends for trout fishing, hunting, hiking, and camping with s'mores over a pit fire.
$85,00020 acres2 Beds | 1 Bath | 360 sqftW1385 WOOD CREEK AVE, Rib Lake, WI54470 - Taylor County
This great property is approximately 20 acres located south east of Rib Lake on a quiet dead-end road. There is a 24x40 Meyer steel shed with a concrete floor and a newer Country Ridge Park Model Home with a large deck. The Park Model Home is 3 season and sleeps 8 and features insulated glass ,electric fireplace, porcelain bathroom sink and toilet, full sized shower, and refrigerator. There is a drilled well and electric is on site. The acreage is about 60 % wooded with the remaining 40% being hay field. This would be a great hunting property or vacation property with the Rib River close by for great trout fishing. If you have been searching for a great building site for a new home this would be an ideal property since the lawn, driveway, p
(433.) This beautiful, well wooded lot has a towering view of North Spirit Lake. Its 250 Ft. of clean frontage invites recreation of all kinds. The giant hemlock, birch and maple frame a view of the lake that is priceless. A driveway is in place to get you started. The level building area offers a commanding view of the lake and surrounding land. Come view this Northwoods gem today and start relaxing tomorrow. Restrictive covenants apply.
(438.) Commanding view, well wooded and clean frontage all describe this North Spirit Lake lot. The 240 Ft. of frontage wrap around the Spirit Point peninsula and offers beautiful views of the lake. The level building area offers a commanding view of the lake and surrounding land. The towering hemlocks and birch leads you down to the lake (you may need to install stairs) where relaxation awaits you. Come view this gem today and start enjoying it tomorrow. Located 10 miles NE of Rib Lake. Restrictive covenants apply.