BRING THE HORSES - GORGEOUS ESTABLISHED FARM to build your dream home just 20 minutes from Anderson. Property is Fenced with established hay crop along with mix of hardwoods and strong creek with multiple water features. Deep drilled well & septic tank w/ underground power s...
Sierra Highlands Ranch
Northern Arizona land for sale, unchanged and unspoiled. Sierra Highlands Ranch is a majestic wilderness land set amid lush stands of pinon and juniper woodlands, sweeping valleys carpeted with colorful wildflowers and is home to free roaming elk, ...
Great location for weekend cabin with interior roads and food plots in place. Plenty of 4 wheeler trails and creek frontage for a year round recreational tract.
- Located only 3 miles from loranger
- Deeded easement from Hwy 1062
- Recent survey
- Creek ...
Just outside the historic town of Big Bay, which is best known for being the setting of the 1959 film "Anatomy of a Murder" with James Stewart, is where you will find this majestic beauty. Accessed from the picturesque covered drive which also serves as a county ro...
Runnels County is a county in Texas. It covers 1,057 square miles (676,621 acres), which represents zero percent of the state total. Of Texas's 254 counties, Runnels County ranks 165th in terms of the size of its population (10,551, according to 2015 Census estimates). Its economy is defined as agricultural, with 925 farms recorded in the county during the 2012 U.S. Census. Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of land and acreage for sale in Runnels County at $1,701 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $880,912 (the most expensive listing being for $11.9 million) and the median acreage of land for sale in Runnels County was 152 acres. Land for sale in Runnels County totaled 40,922 acres and $69.6 million in overall land value, with the city of Ballinger featuring the most land for sale in the county. Given its rural location and ecomony, farms and other agricultural acreage are the most common types of land for sale in Runnels County.
Land for sale including Riverfront Property in Runnels County Texas
150 Acres Runnels County.
* Sportsman's Paradise.
* The Property is situated with Old Ballinger Lake on the north, New Ballinger Lake on the south, Quarry Creek the western portion of the ranch, and Valley Creek on the east.
* Property has frontage on both sides of Quarry Creek.
* Excellent Hunting for Deer, Turkey, Dove, Ducks, and Quail.
* Excellent Fishing in the 2 Creeks. Catch Spring Crappie from the banks of the creek.
* Four Irrigation Wells that produce 250 Gallons Per Minute. One 20 GPM Well for Domestic Use.
* The Crop Land is located in the center of the property and is surrounded by Heavy Mesquite Brush.
* A Duck Hunting Oasis could be created using the crop land and irrigation water (F
Jody & Larry GuthrieRANCH & HUNTING LAND REALTY, LLC
730+/- acres in Runnels County. One of the very best hunting ranches in Texas. 1+/- miles of Colorado River frontage only 3 miles from Ballinger TX. The ranch has 240+/- acres of wheat, 20+/- acres of sunflowers, 1 barn, rural water, 1 small lake - 4+/- acres, and electricity all over the ranch. The very best in deer, turkey, duck and dove hunting you will find anywhere. Also will run several head of cattle. Owner/Agent
Ricky McKinnerneyMcKinnerney & Associates Real Estate
*****Extremely Rare Find Here*****
84.5 Acres w/ 1200' of the Concho River
- 80' x 40' fully insulated Party Barn with Bar & full bathroom with 40' x 20' over hang, one year old.
- 1800 sqft 2 bed 2 bath Faux Log Cabin w/ Stainless Steal Appliances, Granite, Rock Fire Place, Bar, Outdoor Shower, Hottub, 12' wrapped back porch overlooking a 20 acre costal field down below. Totally rebuilt this year.
- Acre plus Private Lake stocked w/ Giant Catfish & Bass
- Deeded Water Rights
- 20 minutes from San Angelo
- The River is set-up like a Park damned up on both sides upriver & down and get this a native group of Beavers live here which can provide hours of entertainment. $750k
Thomas JohnstonThe Real Estate Ranch L.L.C.
$449,00075 acres3 Beds | 2.5 Baths | 2495 sqft1163 County Road 288, Ballinger, TX76821 - Runnels County