1700+/-ft cypress-lined Medina River frontage plus 2-2 home, great outside patio for entertaining, pool, barns, fenced and cross fenced for livestock, ideal for grazing cattle, horses or other livestock, abundant native wildlife, living in the country, but located in town. T...
Nestled in the South Carolina Lowcountry graced with stately live oaks and abundant wildlife you will find your private escape, the Whitener Tract.
1,785 Acres convenient to Hilton Head, Savannah and Jacksonville provide adventurous deer and turkey hunting. Protected by a c...
Northeastern Arizona is land of scenic vistas, clean mountain air and quiet seclusion. It is home to free roaming herds of elk, deer and antelope which feed on its rich native range grasses and find shelter within its evergreen woodlands. Horizon Ranch is a small collection ...
Introducing Tall Pine Hideaways, a rare collection of only 16 wooded homesites located in the beautiful Hudson Valley. In over 27 years in business, we have NEVER been able to offer property in this RED HOT market of upstate NY. Located just 7 miles off the NY State Thruwa...
Runnels County is a county in Texas. It covers 1,057 square miles (676,621 acres), which represents zero percent of the state total. Of Texas's 254 counties, Runnels County ranks 165th in terms of the size of its population (10,551, according to 2015 Census estimates). Its economy is defined as agricultural, with 925 farms recorded in the county during the 2012 U.S. Census. Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of land and acreage for sale in Runnels County at $1,701 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $880,912 (the most expensive listing being for $11.9 million) and the median acreage of land for sale in Runnels County was 152 acres. Land for sale in Runnels County totaled 40,922 acres and $69.6 million in overall land value, with the city of Ballinger featuring the most land for sale in the county. Given its rural location and ecomony, farms and other agricultural acreage are the most common types of land for sale in Runnels County.
Land for sale including Riverfront Property in Runnels County Texas
730+/- acres in Runnels County. One of the very best hunting ranches in Texas. 1+/- miles of Colorado River frontage only 3 miles from Ballinger TX. The ranch has 240+/- acres of wheat, 20+/- acres of sunflowers, 1 barn, rural water, 1 small lake - 4+/- acres, and electricity all over the ranch. The very best in deer, turkey, duck and dove hunting you will find anywhere. Also will run several head of cattle. Owner/Agent
Ricky McKinnerneyMcKinnerney & Associates Real Estate
*****Extremely Rare Find Here*****
84.5 Acres w/ 1200' of the Concho River
- 80' x 40' fully insulated Party Barn with Bar & full bathroom with 40' x 20' over hang, one year old.
- 1800 sqft 2 bed 2 bath Faux Log Cabin w/ Stainless Steal Appliances, Granite, Rock Fire Place, Bar, Outdoor Shower, Hottub, 12' wrapped back porch overlooking a 20 acre costal field down below. Totally rebuilt this year.
- Acre plus Private Lake stocked w/ Giant Catfish & Bass
- Deeded Water Rights
- 20 minutes from San Angelo
- The River is set-up like a Park damned up on both sides upriver & down and get this a native group of Beavers live here which can provide hours of entertainment. $750k
Thomas JohnstonThe Real Estate Ranch L.L.C.
$449,00075 acres3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1 ½ Bath | 2495 sqft1163 County Road 288, Ballinger, TX76821 - Runnels County
150 Acres Runnels County.
* Sportsman's Paradise.
* The Property is situated with Old Ballinger Lake on the north, New Ballinger Lake on the south, Quarry Creek the western portion of the ranch, and Valley Creek on the east.
* Property has frontage on both sides of Quarry Creek.
* Excellent Hunting for Deer, Turkey, Dove, Ducks, and Quail.
* Excellent Fishing in the 2 Creeks. Catch Spring Crappie from the banks of the creek.
* Four Irrigation Wells that produce 250 Gallons Per Minute. One 20 GPM Well for Domestic Use.
* The Crop Land is located in the center of the property and is surrounded by Heavy Mesquite Brush.
* A Duck Hunting Oasis could be created using the crop land and irrigation water (F
Jody & Larry GuthrieRANCH & HUNTING LAND REALTY, LLC
Farm, Ranch, Hunting...this place fits everything! Almost 60 acres on approx. 1560 linear feet of Valley Creek in Wingate, TX. Property has newly constructed tack room and horse stalls with attached unfinished guest quarters, 15'X30' pole barn, small storage building, and oversized carport. Rolling terrain with Valley Creek running through the middle. Good fences and improved grasses (35-40 acres), cultivation (9 acres), and lots of pasture land. The home is a 3 bed, 2 bath, 2 living, 1323 square feet, has a rustic feel with sliding barn doors on 2 bedrooms, tin ceilings, and is immaculate! This place has great hunting of all kinds, fishing, farming, horses, ranching at just the right size!
Approximately 60 acres of beautiful ranch land along the Colorado River. The property has over one half mile of Colorado River water front. Easy access to the river with fishing and water recreation is one of the many awesome attributes of the property. Vegetation on the ranch consists of thick strong grasses with mature mesquite, juniper and a few cedar trees. The terrain is rolling with low and high banks along the Colorado River with a wet weather creek running through the property that has pools of water and lush grasses present. The property has a few small cultivated fields that can be utilized for agricultural purposes or food plots for wildlife. The property would be great for grazing livestock due to the lush pasture and cul