Serious hunters will recognize this land as the PERFECT HABITAT for small game, deer and waterfowl! Meadows in front with scattered apple trees and hardwood forest in back with 1,500 feet of frontage on A 64 acre lake which is LOADED WITH TROPHY LARGEMOUGH BASS! A huge bea...
Working Equestrian Center Online-Only Auction
Statesboro, GA 53 Acres
Starting Bid $500,000 Previously Listed at $1.6M 2% Broker Co-Op
Ends Tuesday, March 28 7 PM ET
Property Location: 407 Bruce Groover Rd, Statesboro, GA, 30461
Broker-Only Open House: Februar...
ARIZONA'S BEST SELECTION OF LAND
Arizona Land and Ranches for Sale by First United Realty
Land for sale in Arizona. Large and small tracts of scenic land that many quite rightly call The Vanishing America. A peaceful world apart. Stake your claim to a spacious tract of thi...
LOCATION: This beautiful recreational/hunting ranch is located about 9 miles northeast of Brady and 4 miles northwest of Rochelle. This ranch lies approximately 1 mile off of paved FM 1121, with good county road access.
WATER: Two water wells and one stock pond on the ran...
Sabine County is a county in Texas. It covers 577 square miles (369,056 acres), which represents zero percent of the state total. Of Texas's 254 counties, Sabine County ranks 166th in terms of the size of its population (10,368, according to 2015 Census estimates). Manufacturing and related services provide the main economic inputs to Sabine County. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Sabine County at $3,811 per acre. On average, the price of land for sale was $413,674 (the most expensive listing being for $10.6 million) and the median acreage of land for sale in Sabine County was one acre. Land for sale in Sabine County totaled 9,987 acres and $38.1 million in overall land value, with the city of Hemphill featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Sabine County.
Land for sale including Hunting Land in Sabine County Texas
49.49 ac more or less, timberland/recreational/retreat for sale in Jasper Co., TX
Approx. 50 acres waterfront on beautiful Toledo Bend Reservoir with 3/3 home and 2 floating docks. This property features double masters, walk in closets, a walk-in bathtub, office with walk in closet, skylights, family room plus living area, kitchen with separate kitchenette, large sunroom overlooking the water, a therapeutic hot tub, exterior security camera system (5 PTZ Dome cameras), above ground salt water pool with deck, 40 KW generator and more!
The property borders the National Forest on the north and east side and is loaded with deer, hogs, squirrels, ducks, etc. Not to mention the lake frontage, there are also 3 ponds on the property.
Pat Porter, BrokerRecLand Realty, LLC
$250,725100.29 acresHemphill, TX75948 - Sabine County
- Located on Sandy Acres Road, 14 miles south of Hemphill, Texas
- Hunting/Recreational tract
- Prime East Texas hunting
- Located a few miles from Six Mile bridge of Toledo Bend Reservoir - Just minutes away from Toledo Bend boat launch
- Surrounded by Sabine National Forest on majority of tract boundaries
- Sandy Creek is the northern boundary of the tract
- Recently clearcut but could be easily converted back into pine plantation
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT MORROW LAND GROU
- Located 2 miles north of Geneva, Texas
- Accessed from a private easement that is maintained and will transfer upon sale of the property
- Well-managed forestry tract that is pine plantation and has maintained internal roads used for logging and hunting
- Timber ranges between 12-15 years old; was first-thinned in 2014 and will be ready for a second thinning in 3-5 years
- Secluded and surrounded by other large timber properties
- Ideal for weekend retreat to the piney woods for ATV riding and hunting
- Managed hunting lease will be canceled upon sale of the property
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT ONLY
- Located in Sabine National Forest, near Brookeland and Pineland, Texas
- Located 14 miles south of Pineland and 27 miles north of Jasper, Texas
- Recreational property perfect for the upcoming hunting season
- Trails have been bush-hogged for better access
- Big Sandy Creek partially borders the southern boundary
- Rolling terrain and young timber
- Property has utilities at the entrance, potential for building a hunting cabin for a weekend getaway
- Great opportunity and reasonably priced hunting property in Sabine National Forest
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE
Own a Piece of East Texas bordering National Forest and close to Toledo Bend Reservoir. This is a well-managed timber tract with a creek and hardwoods to top it off! National Forest provides unlimited hunting opportunities and Toledo Bend is known for its excellent fishing! It would be ideal for multiple home or cabin sites with highway 87 frontage.