The Wood River Ranch is a legacy property which embodies all the qualities that todays trophy ranch investor is seeking. It runs an all-natural beef program, high quality haying operation and extends its capabilities as a first class outfitting/fishing/guest ranch. Directly ...
SELLING FOR A DIVISION OF HEIRS!
268 +/- Acres with frontage on Highway 331
Located near Hope Hull and large auto plants that contribute to the thriving area, these ideally located parcels of land just south of Montgomery sit in the perfect location for rural hunting p...
The City of Shawnee is one of the fastest growing cities in Johnson County. Its highly desirable
location near Interstates I-35 and I-435 provides an ideal setting for diverse, well-planned
neighborhoods, vibrant shopping centers, and prosperous businesses. It is home to B...
290 /- Acres of Premier Development Land
Your Only Opportunity to Buy this Magnificent Productive Land & Homesites in Glendale Area
Selling to the Highest Bidder at Absolute Auction!
· 290 acres m/l of Premier Location Land – Gently Rolling with Scenic Vi...
Located in Louisiana, 1,012-square-mile Sabine Parish accounts for two percent of the state's total land area. Of Louisiana's 64 counties, Sabine Parish ranks 39th in terms of the size of its population (24,186, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of land for sale in Sabine Parish at $2,610 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $288,550 (the most expensive listing being for $897,000) and the median land-parcel size was 83 acres. Land for sale in Sabine Parish totaled 1,106 acres and $2.9 million in overall land value, with the city of Many featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Sabine Parish.
Land for sale including Lakefront Property in Sabine Parish Louisiana
- Waterfront location on Toledo Bend Reservoir, voted #1 Bass Lake in America for 2016 by Bass Masters magazine
- Located on the south side of Hwy 3229, west of Zwolle, Louisiana
- Approximately 0.25 mile frontage on Hwy 3229
- Contains approximately 36.98 acres of real estate cut timber, including the Sabine River Authority lease-back
- Purchase to include the timber rights in the lease-back area
- Electric utilities available along Hwy 3229
- Waterfront development opportunity / Recreational opportunity
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER TO RECEIVE A FORM.