One-of-a-kind trophy property, originally the centerpiece of the planned Cliffs at High Carolina community. 795 acres of high elevation paradise; hardwood and pine forest; open meadow areas and pristine 8-acre lake; 360-degree, panoramic, year-round, long range mountain view...
LOCATION: This beautiful recreational/hunting ranch is located about 9 miles northeast of Brady and 4 miles northwest of Rochelle. This ranch lies approximately 1 mile off of paved FM 1121, with good county road access.
WATER: Two water wells and one stock pond on the ran...
Serious hunters will recognize this land as the PERFECT HABITAT for small game, deer and waterfowl! Meadows in front with scattered apple trees and hardwood forest in back with 1,500 feet of frontage on A 64 acre lake which is LOADED WITH TROPHY LARGEMOUGH BASS! A huge bea...
Retail Commercial Property with US Highway 36 frontage. Excellent ingress/egress and ample parking
Commercial Real Estate Overview:
- Lot Size = 127' x 200 (0.58 +/- acres)
- 4 x separate suites - 4,752 total sq ft
- Suite 1 = 1,440 sq ft with drive-through window (occupied)
- Suite 2 = 1,040 sq ft (vacant)
- Suite 3 = 1,472 sq ft (occupied)
- Suite 4 = 800 sq ft (vacant)
- Floor heat throuought most of the building + forced air HVAC
- Pharmacy tenant (long term) is an excellent draw to the retail center
- US Highway 36 sigange (LED scrolling marque & sign panels)
- Low Maintenance metal building & roof
- Ample Parking (front and rear lots)
Highway 36 Diner and Cafe for sale. This is an excellent location situated at the intersection of US Highway 36 and Highway 281 and next door to the two of the local motels and 3 local gas stations with great traffic. The city is in the process of building a new hospital along US Hwy 36 just a little over 1/2 mile from the cafe.
This is an long-time operating business and real estate with good revenues and a highly desirable location. Owner is retiring and would provide training.
1) Real Estate
2) Furniture, Fixtures & Equipment
3) Operating business 50+ years
- Highway 36 frontage and signage
- 1,846 sq ft diner (remodeled in 2008)
- Seating for 75
- NEW Roof (2016)
- NEW Carrier HVAC