The 2,892 acre EA Ranch is located just 17 miles south of Charlotte, Texas in LaSalle and McMullen Counties. This high-fenced ranch has been managed for White-tailed Deer and Quail since 1987. The native South Texas habitat has been sculpted and managed to promote deer and...
Gray Mountain Ranch is located in the Highland Lakes Region of the Texas Hill Country in Burnet County. It is approximately 60 miles to Austin, 80 miles to Waco, 105 miles to San Antonio, and 160 miles to Dallas. The ranch can be accessed via Highway 107, about 17 miles sout...
Joins 20,000 acres BLM Land by National Forest
160 Acres with 360 degree mountain views that adjoins over 20,000 Acres of BLM Land near the Sierra Blanca Mountain Range and the Lincoln National Forest.
This property is located in GMU 36, an area which is said to be a d...
The ultimate hunter’s getaway and facility in the Great Lakes Flyway. This property has it all from great waterfowl hunting to steelhead salmon spawning in the stream below the cabins wrap-around porch. The large pole barn has in floor heat provided by the free gas well.
- Hunter's getaway cabin/house overlooking a steelhead salmon spawning creek
- Great management area for whitetail deer, turkeys, and waterfowl flyway
- A few miles from Lake Erie and Lake Pymatuning
- Gas and oil right and free gas transfer
- 50 x 60 heated pole building with half bath, workshop, and pull through tractor doors
- Tillable income
- Food plots and tower stands in place
Very Clean Amish Farm Built In 2005. All New Buildings, 32X40 Barn, 38X70 Calf Shed/Arena, 12X16 Milk House, 12X16 Tool Shed. Approximately 32 Tillable Acres & 11 Wooded, 1 Acre For Buildings. House Features Open Floor Plan W/Amish Hand Finished Hardwood Fls! Ll Has Amazing Potential W/2000Sqft Of Mainly Above Ground Space.