This exceptional estate is situated on 430 m/l gorgeous acres gated for ultimate privacy. This one of a kind property includes 2 miles of road frontage, approximately 14 miles of wooded trails and hills for hiking, horse back riding, cycling, 4-wheeling and more. It features...
One-of-a-kind trophy property, originally the centerpiece of the planned Cliffs at High Carolina community. 795 acres of high elevation paradise; hardwood and pine forest; open meadow areas and pristine 8-acre lake; 360-degree, panoramic, year-round, long range mountain view...
The City of Shawnee is one of the fastest growing cities in Johnson County. Its highly desirable
location near Interstates I-35 and I-435 provides an ideal setting for diverse, well-planned
neighborhoods, vibrant shopping centers, and prosperous businesses. It is home to B...
ARIZONA'S BEST SELECTION OF LAND
Arizona Land and Ranches for Sale by First United Realty
Land for sale in Arizona. Large and small tracts of scenic land that many quite rightly call The Vanishing America. A peaceful world apart. Stake your claim to a spacious tract of thi...
Kansas's 728-square-mile Stevens County covers less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of the 105 counties in Kansas, Stevens County ranks 63rd in terms of the size of its population (5,806, according to 2015 Census estimates). Its economy is defined as agricultural, with 315 farms recorded in the county during the 2012 U.S. Census. Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of land for sale in Stevens County at $1,435 per acre. The average listing price was $282,106 (the most expensive listing being for $1.5 million) and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Stevens County was 20 acres. Land for sale in Stevens County totaled 3,342 acres and $4.8 million in overall land value, with the city of Hugoton featuring the most land for sale in the county. Given its rural location and ecomony, farms and other agricultural acreage are the most common types of land for sale in Stevens County.
Land for sale including Farms in Stevens County Kansas
Great opportunity to have a home and acreage. The out buildings are a bonus. Acreage consists of grass pasture, bunk house, 100 x 40 metal quonset building w/2 overhead doors, granary, wood shop, two mobile home hook ups. Located on black top north of Woods. New electric conversion for the central H/A and hot water heater.
Chris FaulknerFaulkner Real Estate
$96,000160 acresRoads S & 16, Hugoton, KS67951 - Stevens County
160 acres m/l in Stevens County Kansas is 'On the Market". 131.83 acres of CRP paying $3708 with 85% going to buyer through expiration of contract 9/30/20. Caretaker of the CRP get the other 15%. There are 24.76 acres of native sage etc. No mineral rights pass with the land. Taxes of $440.70 are paid in full. NW4 30-32-36.
The SW corner of the property is located 1/2 mile north of Roads S & 16 northeast of Hugoton Kansas, this grass prairie is home to numerous bobwhite and blue quail. There is sign of pheasant also. If cropland is your desire, this piece lays as nicely as most any in the area with the native portion being the exception.
Contact United Country Stutzman Realty and Auction to inquire about this 160 /- Acre tract of CRP and Native Grass. This Stevens County, KS property has an annual CRP payment of $2,660.00 thru year 2022. 86.9 Acres are CRP. 73.1 /- Acres are Native Grass. Contact our office at (620)356-1954 or Jerry Stutzman Cell (620)353-9411 or Tobias Stutzman Cell (620)952-1478.
Jerry StutzmanUnited Country Stutzman Realty & Auction