Texas Cattle and Hunting Ranch Auction
26,867 Total Acres Offered in 22 Tracts and Combinations
Hudson Ranch | Wichita County, TX | 2% Buyers Broker Fee
May 12 10 AM CT
Minimum Opening Bid: $440 Per Acre Sells to Highest Bidder
Property Previews: Call for Showi...
Joins 20,000 acres BLM Land by National Forest
160 Acres with 360 degree mountain views that adjoins over 20,000 Acres of BLM Land near the Sierra Blanca Mountain Range and the Lincoln National Forest.
This property is located in GMU 36, an area which is said to be a d...
Serious hunters will recognize this land as the PERFECT HABITAT for small game, deer and waterfowl! Meadows in front with scattered apple trees and hardwood forest in back with 1,500 feet of frontage on A 64 acre lake which is LOADED WITH TROPHY LARGEMOUGH BASS! A huge bea...
PROPERTY IN FREDERICKSBURG TEXAS WINE REGION
Beautiful rolling hills, great views, large hardwood trees. The property is ready for weekend cabin or main home site. Abundant Wildlife, White Tail Deer, Axis Deer, Wild Hogs, Turkey. Additional acreage available.
This home is full of possibilities and has plenty of space to make it your own. There is over 2600 square feet of living space and if you were to finish the walk out basement could be more than 3800 square feet.
Property features include:
- Over 3 acres of fenced pasture
- 28x34 Barn with 5 stalls & a hay loft
- 14 ft lean-too attached to barn
- Approximately 1 acre of woods
- Rolling topography
Features of the home include:
- Over 2600 sq ft of living space
- 1200 sq ft walk out basement
- Large living room & kitchen
- Pantry & summer kitchen
- Bedroom on main floor
- Second floor could be finished into 5 bedrooms
- Already set up for wood-burning stoves
- Electric, septic, and plumbing will need added
- Water well