RIVERFRONT LIQUIDATION! 10+ acres overlooking the Elk River! Just steps from the best Trout fishing in the state of North Carolina and just seconds from Elk River Falls. This 10 acre tract offers both high elevation mountain meadows and wooded land. Perfect for building your...
Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
The 11889 acre Dos Angeles Ranch is located just 12 miles Southwest of Bracketville, Texas in Kinney County. The life blood of the ranch is provided by 3 miles of beautiful Pinto Creek which meanders through the property in a southwesterly direction. Over time, the water ...
Buck Creek Ranch is located in Daisy, Oklahoma, on the Indian Nation Turnpike, only 2.5 hours north of Downtown Dallas and 2.5 hours southeast of Oklahoma City. This premier ranch consists of approximately 1,940 acres made up of pasture, mountainous terrain, lakes...
Taylor County is a county in Texas. It covers 919 square miles (588,378 acres), which represents zero percent of the state total. Of Texas's 254 counties, Taylor County ranks 30th in terms of the size of its population (136,051, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Taylor County at $2,881 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $429,773 (the most expensive listing being for $3.1 million) and the median acreage of land for sale in Taylor County was 30 acres. Land for sale in Taylor County totaled 8,355 acres and $24.1 million in overall land value, with the city of Abilene featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Taylor County.
Land for sale including Lakefront Property in Taylor County Texas
193.3 Acres with a 55 Acre Private Lake, Eastland County!
* Recreational Oasis: Hunt, Fish, Boat, Hike, Swim, Picnic, Barbecue, Play Golf, Etc. on your own Private Lake and Land.
* 55 Acres Private Lake with a Large Covered Boat Dock and Boat Launching Ramp.
* The Lake has been Stocked with Trophy Bass Fishing in Mind. Only Pure Certified Florida Bass have been used. Thousands of Coppernose Bluegill, Redear Sunfish, and Thread Fin Shad have been stocked as forage for the Bass.
* Mature Liveoak, Post Oak, and Pecan Trees throughout property.
* Rolling Terrain with Excellent Views.
* Excellent Hunting For Deer, Hogs, Turkey, Squirrels, Dove, and Ducks.
* 22 Acre Feet of Irrigation Rights.
Jody & Larry GuthrieRANCH & HUNTING LAND REALTY, LLC
$425,0000.74 acres1110 Lytle Way Circle, Abilene, TX79602 - Taylor County
Unique waterfront Homesite opportunity on Lytle Lake....Unbelievable views, Nice trees provide secluded feel, good fishing & access to Lytle lake exclusive only to the Lytle Lake Community & HOA members .... Don't miss this rare opportunity to build your dream home in Prestigious Lyle Shores Lake area!