Serious hunters will recognize this land as the PERFECT HABITAT for small game, deer and waterfowl! Meadows in front with scattered apple trees and hardwood forest in back with 1,500 feet of frontage on A 64 acre lake which is LOADED WITH TROPHY LARGEMOUGH BASS! A huge bea...
Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
PROPERTY IN FREDERICKSBURG TEXAS WINE REGION
Beautiful rolling hills, great views, large hardwood trees. The property is ready for weekend cabin or main home site. Abundant Wildlife, White Tail Deer, Axis Deer, Wild Hogs, Turkey. Additional acreage available.
Texas Cattle and Hunting Ranch Auction
26,867 Total Acres Offered in 22 Tracts and Combinations
Hudson Ranch | Wichita County, TX | 2% Buyers Broker Fee
May 12 10 AM CT
Minimum Opening Bid: $440 Per Acre Sells to Highest Bidder
Property Previews: Call for Showi...
Taylor County is a county in Texas. It covers 919 square miles (588,378 acres), which represents zero percent of the state total. Of Texas's 254 counties, Taylor County ranks 30th in terms of the size of its population (136,051, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Taylor County at $2,881 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $429,773 (the most expensive listing being for $3.1 million) and the median acreage of land for sale in Taylor County was 30 acres. Land for sale in Taylor County totaled 8,355 acres and $24.1 million in overall land value, with the city of Abilene featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Taylor County.
Land for sale including Lakefront Property in Taylor County Texas
193.3 Acres with a 55 Acre Private Lake, Eastland County!
* Recreational Oasis: Hunt, Fish, Boat, Hike, Swim, Picnic, Barbecue, Play Golf, Etc. on your own Private Lake and Land.
* 55 Acres Private Lake with a Large Covered Boat Dock and Boat Launching Ramp.
* The Lake has been Stocked with Trophy Bass Fishing in Mind. Only Pure Certified Florida Bass have been used. Thousands of Coppernose Bluegill, Redear Sunfish, and Thread Fin Shad have been stocked as forage for the Bass.
* Mature Liveoak, Post Oak, and Pecan Trees throughout property.
* Rolling Terrain with Excellent Views.
* Excellent Hunting For Deer, Hogs, Turkey, Squirrels, Dove, and Ducks.
* 22 Acre Feet of Irrigation Rights.
Jody & Larry GuthrieRANCH & HUNTING LAND REALTY, LLC
$425,0000.74 acres1110 Lytle Way Circle, Abilene, TX79602 - Taylor County
Unique waterfront Homesite opportunity on Lytle Lake....Unbelievable views, Nice trees provide secluded feel, good fishing & access to Lytle lake exclusive only to the Lytle Lake Community & HOA members .... Don't miss this rare opportunity to build your dream home in Prestigious Lyle Shores Lake area!