60 minutes from downtown Dallas to Texas Heaven, Home, Barns and 189 acres with Rolling hills, Highly improved pastures, Mature oak trees, Ponds, Fenced and crossed fenced privacy can be your escape. Perfect location just 15 minutes off I-20 near the country town of Edgewood...
ARIZONA'S BEST SELECTION OF LAND
Arizona Land and Ranches for Sale by First United Realty
Land for sale in Arizona. Large and small tracts of scenic land that many quite rightly call The Vanishing America. A peaceful world apart. Stake your claim to a spacious tract of thi...
One-of-a-kind trophy property, originally the centerpiece of the planned Cliffs at High Carolina community. 795 acres of high elevation paradise; hardwood and pine forest; open meadow areas and pristine 8-acre lake; 360-degree, panoramic, year-round, long range mountain view...
Trinity Forest is a historic & intensively managed forestry property with healthy varying ages of pine plantations & intermittent Stream-side Management Zones (SMZ's) along creek drains. Excellent public road frontage & access with excellent internal road system for forestry...
Taylor County is a county in Texas. It covers 919 square miles (588,378 acres), which represents zero percent of the state total. Of Texas's 254 counties, Taylor County ranks 30th in terms of the size of its population (136,051, according to 2015 Census estimates). Recent data from Lands of America calculates the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Taylor County at $2,881 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $429,773 (the most expensive listing being for $3.1 million) and the median acreage of land for sale in Taylor County was 30 acres. Land for sale in Taylor County totaled 8,355 acres and $24.1 million in overall land value, with the city of Abilene featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Taylor County.
Land for sale including Lakefront Property in Taylor County Texas
193.3 Acres with a 55 Acre Private Lake, Eastland County!
* Recreational Oasis: Hunt, Fish, Boat, Hike, Swim, Picnic, Barbecue, Play Golf, Etc. on your own Private Lake and Land.
* 55 Acres Private Lake with a Large Covered Boat Dock and Boat Launching Ramp.
* The Lake has been Stocked with Trophy Bass Fishing in Mind. Only Pure Certified Florida Bass have been used. Thousands of Coppernose Bluegill, Redear Sunfish, and Thread Fin Shad have been stocked as forage for the Bass.
* Mature Liveoak, Post Oak, and Pecan Trees throughout property.
* Rolling Terrain with Excellent Views.
* Excellent Hunting For Deer, Hogs, Turkey, Squirrels, Dove, and Ducks.
* 22 Acre Feet of Irrigation Rights.
Jody & Larry GuthrieRANCH & HUNTING LAND REALTY, LLC