Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
Working Equestrian Center Online-Only Auction
Statesboro, GA 53 Acres
Starting Bid $500,000 Previously Listed at $1.6M 2% Broker Co-Op
Ends Tuesday, March 28 7 PM ET
Property Location: 407 Bruce Groover Rd, Statesboro, GA, 30461
Broker-Only Open House: Februar...
3900 sq ft Stone house situated above a one acre lake. Of matching materials and craftsmanship is a7,100 sq ft 8 horse stall barn with generous stalls, hot and cold wash racks, saddle room, living quarters/ office space and excellent turnouts. Ideally the bar...
One-of-a-kind trophy property, originally the centerpiece of the planned Cliffs at High Carolina community. 795 acres of high elevation paradise; hardwood and pine forest; open meadow areas and pristine 8-acre lake; 360-degree, panoramic, year-round, long range mountain view...
Louisiana's 676-square-mile Washington Parish covers less than one percent of the state's total land area. Of Louisiana's 64 counties, Washington Parish ranks 25th in terms of the size of its population (46,371, according to 2015 Census estimates). Government and state-level services are the main economic drivers in Washington Parish. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Washington Parish at $2,634 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $676,623 (the most expensive listing being for $4.8 million) and the median acreage of land for sale in Washington Parish was 87 acres. Land for sale in Washington Parish totaled 7,192 acres and $18.9 million in overall land value, with the city of Franklinton featuring the most land for sale in the county. Farmland was the most common type of land for sale in Washington Parish.
Land for sale including Farms in Washington Parish Louisiana
This 1,500-acre tract offers a rare and unique opportunity to own approx 5 miles of river frontage on the Bogue Chitto River. Property fronts LA Highway 437 just south of Enon and has a very well maintained road along most of the southern edge of the property. This road is as good as any parish gravel road. There are several other well-established roads that go throughout the property as well. Property has great topography for a waterfront tract with elevations ranging from 197' above sea level on the highest hills to 90' above sea level on the sandy beaches. Approximately 200 acres are completely high and dry and not located in a flood zone. The remaining 1,200 acres are considered to be in a flood zone per FEMA mapping. Many hardwood bo
JJ WarnerSmith and Core Real Estate
$462,50077 acres3 Beds | 1 Bath | 2100 sqft24449 Jim Simmons Rd., Franklinton, LA70438 - Washington Parish
Located at 24449 Jim Simmons Rd., near the Pine Community of Washington Parish, La., this whitetail deer and exotic species breeding farm is all set up for someone to walk in and continue the operation. The current herd consists of 100+/- animals, with the majority being Whitetail and Axis deer. According to the owner there are also about 10+/- Fallow deer and about 15 Aoudad sheep. All these animals are included with the sale of the farm. Just imagine what it would cost to buy these animals! The property consists of approximately 77+/- acres with about 74-75 acres of that high fenced. In the high fenced portion there are 20+/- acres in 10-12 year old pines that are about ready to be thinned, a ten acre open field, and the remainder i
Barbara BonnetteBonnette Auctions
$148,00039.42 acresHwy 60, Bogalusa, LA70427 - Washington Parish
This would be a great property to own with beautiful rolling hills that are well suited for a cattle operation or a great place to build your dream home on with a great view from the hilltop. This property is almost exclusively pasture, completely fenced and a beautiful 2 acre stocked pond. Call today for additional information or to schedule an appointment.
- Nice pond on property
- Fenced and ready for cattle
- Beautiful rolling hills
- Approximately 1 hour from Hammond and Slidell and 35 minutes from Covington
- Power available
Cade TaylorWhitetail Properties
$142,12135.98 acresHwy 25, Franklinton, LA70438 - Washington Parish
PRICE REDUCED! This would be a great property out in the country to own with great income potential with the possibilities of growing a crop or managing cattle. This property has blacktop frontage and several homesite locations. The property is almost exclusively open tillable/pasture ground and far enough out for serenity yet close enough for dining and shopping in the town of Franklinton. Call today for additional information or to schedule an appointment.
- Tillable production
- Convenient to Franklinton
- Blacktop frontage
- Power available
- Easy access
- Minerals negotiable
Beautiful wooded and rolling 40-acre parcel with elevations from 275â€™ to 256â€™ above sea level. Located about 4 miles northeast of Pine, LA, this tract offers seclusion and investment opportunity as it has 5-year-old plantation pine timber on 90% of the property with the other 10% in mixed hardwoods. According to the FEMA flood map the property is 99% flood zone FREE as only a small portion at the end of a tributary just barely touches the northern boundary. Not far from LA Hwy 62, this property is accessed via a right-of-way. There is at least one internal road of average condition into the center of the tract. This tract offers great hunting and recreational opportunities and would be a great place for a secluded residence or retreat.
40 acres located about 2 miles east of Franklinton and just north of LA Hwy 10. This parcel has a good stand of plantation pine timber about 7 to 8 years old on approximately 75% of the property. The other 25% are hardwood bottoms. Parcel has right-of-way access and nice topography. Elevation readings range from 225â€™ to 195â€™ above sea level. According to the FEMA flood map about 15% of the property is located in a flood zone. This parcel has no internal roads but offers great hunting and recreational opportunities and would be a great place for a secluded residence or retreat.
Mobile home and 10 acres located on Otis Bickham Road in Franklinton, LA. This property is situated at the very end of a dead end road and the land is 1/3 open and balanced in towering mature pine and hardwoods with a season creek traversing through wooded area. The 16x80 mobile home is perched high on a hill (300 ft. elevation) and has a metal roof with a large on-slab covered back porch with large storage facility under lock and key. The interior of the home has been very well taken care of and this 3 bed 2 bath is about as clean as they come. We also have a decent sized on slab workshop/barn that is tucked away in the woods and is perfect for storing tractors and hunting supplies. A great country home setting or a weekend getaway. A
Doug Rushing Realty IncDoug Rushing Realty Inc
$239,00044 acresSam Mizel Rd, Rio, LA70427 - Washington Parish
44.5 acres ready for farming, ranching, and other large acreage uses. Entire property is cleared and ready.
2000 feet of highway frontage and 2300+ feet of internal roads with professionally installed drainage.
This property has one of the best proximity to markets without regulations. Close to city centers of Covington, Mandeville, and downtown New Orleans. Perfectly walks that line between far enough away, without being too far away.
Professionally Survey's Available
Call today, interest is heavy and likely to move quickly now that price has been dropped.
$106,00011.3 acresSummit Ridge Dr, Franklinton, LA70438 - Washington Parish
11.3 acres in private Franklinton community. Peace & serenity just 30 minutes North of Covington! This is a parcel with pond views at end of road & horses are welcome. Community offers designated green space, ponds, recreational servitude throughout most of subdivision & strict covenants. Take a quick drive & come see what rural living is all about! Can be sold as 2 lots, 5 acre parcel is $49,000 & 6.3 acre parcel is $61,740.