LandsofAmerica.com
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online
The National Auction Group, Inc. U.S. Treasury Department Mossy Oak Properties Alabama Land Crafters National Land Realty

Land for sale in Waverly Alabama

24 photos
$1,600,000 442 acres
Co Rd 11, Waverly, AL 36879 - Chambers County

442+/- ac Co. Rd. 11, Chambers County, AL

Welcome to Waverly, Alabama, a community that was first settled in the 1830s and is located in the southwest corner of Chambers County along the Lee County line. This historic community is located just a few miles from Auburn, Opelika, Lake Martin, and 45 minutes from Birmingham, Alabama. This tract is located on Chambers County Road 11 just northeast of Waverly. It consists of 442 acres of pristine upland pine plantation, mature hardwood bottoms, a rolling topography, and an extensive internal road system. The healthy pine plantation is roughly 70% of the tract with the remaining 30% in mature hardwood. There are over 2 miles of creek frontage, primarily located along Sandy Creek, which is the eastern border. There is just shy of 1 mile of
John Hardin Southeastern Land Group
36 photos
$1,100,000 447 acres
1431 Co Rd 12, Waverly, AL 36879 - Chambers County

447 acres Waverly, AL

The BIL Hunt Club is 447 acres of prime deer and turkey hunting land located off of Chamber County Roads 12 & 10. Located between Waverly and Lafayette this tract has produced several big whitetail bucks and has been under quality deer management for over 10 years. The lay of the land has everything from upland pines, large mature hardwood creek bottoms and a few diverse mix stands. There is a well maintained road system throughout the property to and from Its food plots that have custom built elevated shooting blinds overlooking them. Call George to schedule an appointment to view this superb hunting tract! 334-444-5710
George Mann Southeastern Land Group
15 photos
$640,000 200 acres
Co Rd 11, Waverly, AL 36879 - Chambers County

200 acres Waverly, AL

Welcome to Waverly, Alabama, a community that was first settled in the 1830s and is located in the southwest corner of Chambers County along the Lee County line. This historic community is located just a few miles from Auburn, Opelika, Lake Martin, and 45 minutes from Birmingham, Alabama. This tract is located on Chambers County Road 11 just northeast of Waverly. It consists of 200 acres of pristine upland pine plantation, mature hardwood bottoms, a rolling topography, and an extensive internal road system. The healthy pine plantation is roughly 70% of the tract with the remaining 30% in mature hardwood. There are over a mile of creek frontage, primarily located along Sandy Creek, which is the eastern border. There is paved road frontage al
John Hardin Southeastern Land Group
28 photos
$425,000 43 acres 3 Beds | 3 Baths | 2700 sqft
Waverly, AL 36862 - Chambers County

Chambers 43 with house

Beautiful pasture, property with home, barn, and acreage. Perfect for the weekend family retreat for gamedays or ideal for a family with horses. Gently rolling terrain mostly pasture. Has Andrews Branch, a creek, that flows through the property as well.--Has a nice 3bd 3ba home with approx. 2700 sq. ft. Kitchen is very nice with stainless steel satin finish fridge, dishwasher, stove and microwave. It has a study and outside screened-in-porch. It has a full basement that is not finished out. Has a brick fire pit, has a 30X18 barn with 4 stalls that can easily be made into 8 stalls,water and electrcity to the barn. Has a 20X20 utility and work building with concrete slab. Included with the house and land: 2011 Kubota with bush hog and f
Tim Speaks Speaks Land Company
2 photos
$324,300 47 acres
Lee Road 86, Waverly, AL 36879 - Lee County

47 acres Waverly, AL

Tract is on Lee Road 086 or Gold Hill Road, south of Hwy. 280, just a few miles out of the city limits of Auburn. County Road frontage on 086, great location for home and/or mini-farm, water and power are available. Shown by appointment. This will not be on the market long!!
Dave Milton Southeastern Land Group
12 photos
$276,500 70 acres
Connector Road, Waverly, AL 36879 - Tallapoosa County

70 acres for sale, Waverly, AL

This is an incredible 70 (+/-) acre hunting and timber tract located near Waverly in Tallapoosa County. Only a short drive from the Auburn/Opelika area and Lake Martin, this tract has it all...great stand of 20 year old planted loblolly pines, big hardwoods, food plots and a big creek. There is a great road system in place making access easy over the whole tract. This tract has been managed for timber and wildlife for years and it really shows. Large adjoining landowners surround the tract making it even better. There is a 24x24 barn in place for tractor and equipment storage. If you are looking for a great all around recreational tract that is close town, with really good timber, it gets no better than this!! PRICED AT $276,500
Will Herndon Tutt Land Company
2 photos
$172,500 25 acres
Lee Road 188, Waverly, AL 36879 - Lee County

25 acres Waverly, AL

This tract is located south of the Waverly community, south of Hwy. 280 with road frontage on Lee Road 188, great homesite and mini-farm close to Auburn. Water, power are available. This tract wont last long.
Kyle Ingalls Southeastern Land Group, Inc.
6 photos
$140,000 56 acres
1935 Co Rd 12, Waverly, AL 36879 - Chambers County

56 acres Waverly, AL

New to market! This 56 acre tract just east of Waverly, Alabama is a great little get away about 20 minutes from the Auburn-Opelika area. This tract has a healthy upland pine stand on the west side with a hardwood bottom creek on the east side of the property. Dirt road frontage with electric power access. Call George for more information. 334-444-5710
George Mann Southeastern Land Group
7 photos
$65,950 41 acres
Waverly, AL 36879 - Chambers County

40 ACRES FOR SALE CHAMBERS COUNTY

Here's a nice, affordable 40 (+-) acre hunting tract located on County Road 12 in Chambers County near Waverly. You can leave work in Auburn or Opelika and be in your deer stand or shooting ducks in less than 30 minutes. Timber on the tract is a mixture of young pine and hardwood and there is a swamp, with a fine looking duck hole, that lies in the central part of the tract. Besides the potential for good duck hunting, deer hunting should be good as there is abundant sign on the tract especially in the thick areas of the swamp. If you are looking for a small, reasonably priced hunting tract close to town, don't miss out on this one! PRICED AT $65,950 FOR MORE INFO, OR TO ARRANGE A TOUR OF THE TRACT, CONTACT: WILL HERNDON TUTT
Will Herndon Tutt Land Company
3 photos
$26,000 5.23 acres
43-024 Leonard Hall, Waverly, AL 36879 - Lee County

5.23 acres Waverly, AL

A 5.25 acre tract for only $26,000 located near Waverly only 12 minutes from Shug Jordan Parkway in Auburn. You can live out in the country but still be just outside of town. On Lee Road 75 just northwest of Auburn.
ROBERT BEAUCHAMP Great Southern Land
$640,000 200 acres
0 COUNTY ROAD, Waverly, AL 36879 - Chambers County

200 acres Waverly, AL

The larger landowners that adjoin this property help promote and facilitate maturation of the abundant wildlife. This is a turn-key property with a great timber investment close to Auburn and other surrounding areas. Call us today for your private tour.
$65,000 16.69 acres
0 HWY 76, Waverly, AL 36879 - Lee County

16.69 acres Waverly, AL

Plenty of wildlife and a creek is the perfect setting for quiet country living just minutes from downtown Auburn. Build your dream home or create the perfect getaway. Directions: From Hwy 280 in Waverly take Seals St to County Road 9. Turn left on county road 76. Travel approximately 1.5 miles and the property will be on the left.