hade Valley Camp Resort Owner - Retirement Real Estate - Campground Venue Auction
Friday, September 8, 2017 - 1:00 PM (MT)
Auction Location: Sturgis, SD
SHADE VALLEY CAMP RESORT
Located Within the Shadows-Edge of Bear Butte
East of Legendary Sturgis, SD alon...
122 acres more or less, working ranch for sale in Angelina Co., TX
If you are wanting to get out of town and live the country life on a place with a view and some cows, look no further. This is an extremely well maintained working cattle ranch with a beautiful 3bd/2bth, log...
NE TX Cattle & Horse Ranch, runs 500 cows, 4BR/5 Bath home.
1698 +/- ACRES N.E. Texas Cattle and Horse Ranch. Will run 500 cows & calves and produces all the hay you need.
Price Reduced to: $ 3,200 per acre
Animal Units: Runs 500 cows and calves.
Only Minutes to Walsenburg & Lathrop State Park
Gentle treed slope to the South multiple open spaces for multiple building spots.
Access Road Frontage along the North boundary of the property. Seasonal Creek along the Southern boundary of the property.
NO HOA, Coven...
Welcome to Waverly, Alabama, a community that was first settled in the 1830s and is located in the southwest corner of Chambers County along the Lee County line. This historic community is located just a few miles from Auburn, Opelika, Lake Martin, and 45 minutes from Birmingham, Alabama. This tract is located on Chambers County Road 11 just northeast of Waverly. It consists of 442 acres of pristine upland pine plantation, mature hardwood bottoms, a rolling topography, and an extensive internal road system. The healthy pine plantation is roughly 70% of the tract with the remaining 30% in mature hardwood. There are over 2 miles of creek frontage, primarily located along Sandy Creek, which is the eastern border. There is just shy of 1 mile of
This is an incredible 70 (+/-) acre hunting and timber tract located near Waverly in Tallapoosa County. Only a short drive from the Auburn/Opelika area and Lake Martin, this tract has it all...great stand of 20 year old planted loblolly pines, big hardwoods, food plots and a big creek. There is a great road system in place making access easy over the whole tract. This tract has been managed for timber and wildlife for years and it really shows. Large adjoining landowners surround the tract making it even better. There is a 24x24 barn in place for tractor and equipment storage. If you are looking for a great all around recreational tract that is close town, with really good timber, it gets no better than this!!
PRICED AT $210,000