Approx 1 mile of Lampasas river.
Approx 1/4 mile a beautiful springfed Sulphur Creek
Main dwelling less than five years old. Approximately 3200 ft.
100-year-old German style limestone home-remodeled
Custom built cabin with a fireplace on the creek.
Highway 190 fronta...
Agricultural Investment & Recreational Property
Online Multi-Parcel Auction 480 Acres
Bidding Ends: Thursday, December 8 4 PM
Property Location: 750 N 2700 E, Roberts, ID 83444
This is an amazing opportunity to purchase 480 acres located in scenic Roberts, ID dur...
Waterfront Ranch on Little Medicine Bow River
This amazing property has the Little Medicine Bow River running along the northern boundary and Greasewood Creek running through the southern half of the parcel. This property has great access via private gravel roads and is...
Wilcox County is located in Georgia. The county covers 383 square miles (245,325 acres), representing less than one percent of the state. Of Georgia's 159 counties, Wilcox County ranks 134th in terms of the size of its population (8,857, according to 2015 Census estimates). Its economy is defined as agricultural, with 365 farms recorded in the county during the 2012 U.S. Census. The county is also considered popular among retirees. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Wilcox County at $2,474 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $497,134 (the most expensive listing being for $1.4 million) and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Wilcox County was 80 acres. Land for sale in Wilcox County totaled 2,010 acres and $5.0 million in overall land value, with the city of Abbeville featuring the most land for sale in the county. Given its rural location and ecomony, farms and other agricultural acreage are the most common types of land for sale in Wilcox County.
Land for sale including Farms in Wilcox County Georgia
* Located South of Rochelle on Goldenrod Road
* Approximately 100-Acres of Income Producing Row-Crop Farmland with Typical South GA Rotation: Corn, Cotton, Soybeans, Peanuts, Currently Leased to a Local Farmer who will Continue to Lease the Farmland if Desired by New Owned
* Two Ponds, Cabin, Big Timber, Income Producing Row Crops, Hunting & Fishing
* Abundant Wildlife, Fishing, and Waterfowl
* Several Coveys of Wild Quail, Deer, Turkey, Ducks, Hogs, & Fishing
* Contact Broker for Aerial & Location Maps
* Classic Plantation Home (Built in 1906) Overlooking a 8-Acre Lake
* 224-Acres of Fenced Land
* Potential to Convert to Irrigated Farmland
* 52 Cows, 4 Horses, Tractor, Traveler Irrigator, and Other Farm Equipment Available at an Additional Price
* Beautiful Cypress Barn, 3-Stall with a Loft, Recently Restored, Power & Water
* Large Metal Building / Shop / Tractor Shed / Hay or Equipment Storage
* House Creek Runs Through the Property, 2 Perfect Pond Sites
* Only 25 Minutes from I-75 in South Georgia
* Motivated Seller, Bring All Offers
Adam GriffinGeorgia Land Company
$721,606451 acresCorner Owensboro and American Legion, Abbeville, GA31001 - Wilcox County
226 acre farm with 2 bed 1 bath home built in 1910, 4 acre pond, 2 wells (8&4), 40 x 60 implement shed with 40 x 20 shop, barn, fenced pasture land and corral, grain bin and 42' auger. 95.59 acres Cropland and 129.24 Farmland. The irrigated land has 8 underground pipe installed and 5 risers. Operate your own farm or enjoy country living and lease the land. Just don't miss this deal!
$299,000103.96 acres548 Kramer Rd, Abbeville, GA31001 - Wilcox County
Enjoy your morning coffee and privacy from the deck overlooking a beautiful 7 acre pond. This diverse farm features a 2 bedroom 1 bath cabin, 2 ponds, income from 25 acres of cropland, 16 acres of CRP fields, 7 acres of pecan trees, and timber value on planted pines.
$172,90696.06 acres0 American Legion Rd, Abbeville, GA31001 - Wilcox County
Located at the well know 5 points area in Wilcox County . . . Corner of Hwy. 257 and McGlamry Road. This property is suitable to either build a home or place a mobile on it. Low Taxes and easy to get to - both paved road and dirt road frontage. Total 5.142 Acres / 4 lots total Zoned R4-Residential For lots: 002 012 003 + 002 012 012 + 002 012 013 + 002 012 014
$30,0002.75 acres321 Pine Street, Rochelle, GA31079 - Wilcox County