PROPERTY IN FREDERICKSBURG TEXAS WINE REGION
Beautiful rolling hills, great views, large hardwood trees. The property is ready for weekend cabin or main home site. Abundant Wildlife, White Tail Deer, Axis Deer, Wild Hogs, Turkey. Additional acreage available.
Adjoining over 1 Million Acres of Public Land...
This 160 Acre property near Rawlins, Wyoming is the ideal location for hunting, recreation, ranching or off-grid living.
Tucked away in a valley behind Separation Rim and Separation Point with incredible rock formations ...
The 2,892 acre EA Ranch is located just 17 miles south of Charlotte, Texas in LaSalle and McMullen Counties. This high-fenced ranch has been managed for White-tailed Deer and Quail since 1987. The native South Texas habitat has been sculpted and managed to promote deer and...
Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
Wilcox County is located in Georgia. The county covers 383 square miles (245,325 acres), representing less than one percent of the state. Of Georgia's 159 counties, Wilcox County ranks 134th in terms of the size of its population (8,857, according to 2015 Census estimates). Its economy is defined as agricultural, with 365 farms recorded in the county during the 2012 U.S. Census. The county is also considered popular among retirees. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Wilcox County at $2,474 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $497,134 (the most expensive listing being for $1.4 million) and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Wilcox County was 80 acres. Land for sale in Wilcox County totaled 2,010 acres and $5.0 million in overall land value, with the city of Abbeville featuring the most land for sale in the county. Given its rural location and ecomony, farms and other agricultural acreage are the most common types of land for sale in Wilcox County.
Land for sale including Farms in Wilcox County Georgia
THIS GREAT FARM IS LOCATED 3 MILES WEST OF ABBEVILLE,GA. IT'S FENCED AND CROSS FENCED WITH A 6 ACRE POND. THE FARM HAS RIZERS FOR IRRIGATION, AND GREAT HUNTING IS THE AREAS BEST ASSET. THIS IS A NICE GENTLEMAN FARM. TOTAL FARM LAND 119 ACRES, 67 AC CRP, 134AC WOODS AND PASTURE.
* Wonderful Farm in the Country
* 43 Acres of Irrigated Farmland via an 8 Acre Lake
* Additional 70 Acres of Dryland
* 7 Year Old Longleaf Pines Covering nearly 100 Acres
* Additional 4 Well that is Ideal for a Homeplace
* This Property is Perfect for a Farmer, Investor or Recreational User
* Ample Opportunity for Hunting and Fishing
* Good Income from the Farmland Lease and CRP Pines
* Please call Broker for Maps and Valuations
Adam GriffinGeorgia Land Company
$510,300243 acresGoldenrod Rd, Rochelle, GA31079 - Wilcox County
* Located South of Rochelle on Goldenrod Road
* Approximately 100-Acres of Income Producing Row-Crop Farmland with Typical South GA Rotation: Corn, Cotton, Soybeans, Peanuts, Currently Leased to a Local Farmer who will Continue to Lease the Farmland if Desired by New Owned
* Two Ponds, Cabin, Big Timber, Income Producing Row Crops, Hunting & Fishing
* Abundant Wildlife, Fishing, and Waterfowl
* Several Coveys of Wild Quail, Deer, Turkey, Ducks, Hogs, & Fishing
* Contact Broker for Aerial & Location Maps
Adam HenleyHenley Land Brokerage
$567,912354.95 acresCorner Owensboro and American Legion, Abbeville, GA31001 - Wilcox County
Beautiful property located on a highway that gives
ease of access to all areas. The property comes with a 2 acre pond
situated on the back of the property. There is an additional pond on the
property that they future owner will have all water level rights to, as
well as, an easement around the whole pond in order to maintain the
property. Greeting you at the entrance is a large oak tree creating a
huge amount of shade. Call today for your private viewing of the
$78,49039.74 acresNE Corner of Ownesboro and American Legion Rd, Abbeville, GA31001 - Wilcox County
Located at the well know 5 points area in Wilcox County . . . Corner of Hwy. 257 and McGlamry Road. This property is suitable to either build a home or place a mobile on it. Low Taxes and easy to get to - both paved road and dirt road frontage. Total 5.142 Acres / 4 lots total Zoned R4-Residential For lots: 002 012 003 + 002 012 012 + 002 012 013 + 002 012 014