America's Best Value! Save 10% on select properties.
West Texas land developer is offering their remaining properties and offering owner financing with NO credit checks and NO qualifying. Lots sizes range from 20 acres to 100 acres. Limited availability.
The land is l...
Charming Pumice-Crete Southwest style home on Stollsteimer Creek; This Southwestern Chic home offering 3 bedrooms and 2 baths with 2,421 square feet of living space is ready to be your new home. This home borders Chimney Rocky National Monument and other large parcels of lan...
Great piece of property with cute ranch house and multiple out buildings. On community water and septic system.
Land is completely fenced with cross fencing for animals. Multiple RV pads with water and power hookups. Private access to Lake Daniels.
I will owner finance t...
Oh My! HGTV has nothing on this Best of the Best Bryan Bell Custom all brick 3 level overlooking Lake Norfork with over 4,000SF, 4BR/3.5BA nestled in the pine trees on 14.28AC with 36x60 outbuilding. 2 Stall Boat Dock with Swim Deck & over 1400 Feet of Gov't Strip Frontage. ...
Wilcox County is located in Georgia. The county covers 383 square miles (245,325 acres), representing less than one percent of the state. Of Georgia's 159 counties, Wilcox County ranks 134th in terms of the size of its population (8,857, according to 2015 Census estimates). Its economy is defined as agricultural, with 365 farms recorded in the county during the 2012 U.S. Census. The county is also considered popular among retirees. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Wilcox County at $2,474 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $497,134 (the most expensive listing being for $1.4 million) and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Wilcox County was 80 acres. Land for sale in Wilcox County totaled 2,010 acres and $5.0 million in overall land value, with the city of Abbeville featuring the most land for sale in the county. Given its rural location and ecomony, farms and other agricultural acreage are the most common types of land for sale in Wilcox County.
Land for sale including Hunting Land in Wilcox County Georgia
* Located South of Rochelle on Goldenrod Road
* Approximately 100-Acres of Income Producing Row-Crop Farmland with Typical South GA Rotation: Corn, Cotton, Soybeans, Peanuts, Currently Leased to a Local Farmer who will Continue to Lease the Farmland if Desired by New Owned
* Two Ponds, Cabin, Big Timber, Income Producing Row Crops, Hunting & Fishing
* Abundant Wildlife, Fishing, and Waterfowl
* Several Coveys of Wild Quail, Deer, Turkey, Ducks, Hogs, & Fishing
* Contact Broker for Aerial & Location Maps
* Great Hunting for $999/Acre
* County Road Access
* Good Internal Road System
* Currently a Mixed Pine/Hardwood Tract
* Fertile Soil to Convert to a Pine Plantation
* Abundance of Wildlife
* Surrounded by Agricultural Fields
* Excellent Hunting Opportunities for Deer, Hog, and Turkey
* Hunt the High Ground near the River
* Paved Road Frontage
* Mature Pines/Merchantible Timber
* All Weather Logging
* Good Interior Road Access
* Great Site for a Home Minutes from Abbeville