Sierra Highlands Ranch
Northern Arizona land for sale, unchanged and unspoiled. Sierra Highlands Ranch is a majestic wilderness land set amid lush stands of pinon and juniper woodlands, sweeping valleys carpeted with colorful wildflowers and is home to free roaming elk, ...
The Swimmin Hole Ranch is the a place where family memories are made. 168 acres in Kimble County, Texas, just minutes from Junction TX and 40 minutes from Kerrville TX, The Swimmin Hole Ranch is a perfect getaway for family and friends. A secluded, private ranch behind an el...
Great location for weekend cabin with interior roads and food plots in place. Plenty of 4 wheeler trails and creek frontage for a year round recreational tract.
- Located only 3 miles from loranger
- Deeded easement from Hwy 1062
- Recent survey
- Creek ...
Approximately 671 acres of vacant land and 2 caves close to the Big Niangua River near County
Road K in Dallas County, MO.
Over 2 miles on the Niangua River
2.5 miles (straight line) from Bennett Springs hatchery
2 Cave systems: McKee and Saltpater Caves
Wilcox County is located in Georgia. The county covers 383 square miles (245,325 acres), representing less than one percent of the state. Of Georgia's 159 counties, Wilcox County ranks 134th in terms of the size of its population (8,857, according to 2015 Census estimates). Its economy is defined as agricultural, with 365 farms recorded in the county during the 2012 U.S. Census. The county is also considered popular among retirees. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Wilcox County at $2,474 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $497,134 (the most expensive listing being for $1.4 million) and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Wilcox County was 80 acres. Land for sale in Wilcox County totaled 2,010 acres and $5.0 million in overall land value, with the city of Abbeville featuring the most land for sale in the county. Given its rural location and ecomony, farms and other agricultural acreage are the most common types of land for sale in Wilcox County.
Land for sale including Ranches in Wilcox County Georgia
* Classic Plantation Home (Built in 1906) Overlooking a 8-Acre Lake
* 224-Acres of Fenced Land
* Potential to Convert to Irrigated Farmland
* 52 Cows, 4 Horses, Tractor, Traveler Irrigator, and Other Farm Equipment Available at an Additional Price
* Beautiful Cypress Barn, 3-Stall with a Loft, Recently Restored, Power & Water
* Large Metal Building / Shop / Tractor Shed / Hay or Equipment Storage
* House Creek Runs Through the Property, 2 Perfect Pond Sites
* Only 25 Minutes from I-75 in South Georgia
* Motivated Seller, Bring All Offers