NEW LISTING! Steel Creek Tract is a 322acre property in Washington County, GA. Located on Steel Creek Rd and Francis Rd in Davisboro, GA this tract features wooded acreage, cultivated land, and frontage along Williamson Creek and Steel Creek. With dirt road frontage, Francis...
Cattle Country, Highly Improved and Productive Pastures, good fences. Average rainfall around 45 inches per year, lots of grass!!. .....60 minutes from downtown Dallas to Texas Heaven..... Modern Home, Pool, 100x50 Hay barn, Ponds and Rolling hills, Mature oak trees, 35 acre...
Great Hunting! This is a fabulous piece of property with good elevation to build on. Plenty of trees- Perfect for game cover and habitat. I have adjoining pieces to increase your acreage if needed. I will make a good deal on a package.
Easy drive to DFW.
I will owner fina...
944 Ac. Horse/Cattle Ranch,4 homes,runs 300 cows, many improvements. Everything you need for your horse and cattle operation.
PRICE REDUCED!!! $2,850,000.00
Animal Units: 300 cows
Location: Pontotoc County, OK, 6 miles N.W. of Ada, 65 miles S.E. o...
Based on recent internal data, the average price of recreational property for sale in Wilcox County ($1 million) was greater than the statewide average for Georgia recreational property for sale. The average size of recreational property for sale in Wilcox County (1,012 acres) was also more than the state average for Georgia recreational property for sale. Browse all recreational property for sale in Wilcox County to find the recreational tract that suits your lifestyle needs, from hunting and fishing properties for the outdoor enthusiast to undeveloped acreage ready for future residential-property development.
Land for sale including Recreational Property in Wilcox County Georgia
GA Wilcox 485, Ruby Lake, Shown by appointment only
LISTING BROKER: Matre Forestry Consulting, Inc.
TRACT: Ruby Lake
ACRES +-: 485
PRIMARY USE: Cabin/House, Lake, Hunting, Timber
DISCLAIMER: ALL INFORMATION IS DEEMED RELIABLE AND TO BE FROM RELIABLE SOURCES, HOWEVER, THE INFORMATION IS NOT GUARANTEED. IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT THE BUYER RELIES SOLELY ON THE BUYER'S OWN INSPECTIONS, RESEARCH, AND OTHER DUE DILIGENCE. ALL ACREAGE ESTIMATES BELOW ARE PLUS OR MINUS.
SPECIAL NOTE 1: Fortunately the 1/22/2017 Wilcox County GA tornado missed Ruby Lake, but Ruby Lake did experience some fallen pines. Loggers have moved in to remove most of the fallen pines, and clearcut a small patch on the far southwest corner area of the property.
* Wonderful Farm in the Country
* 43 Acres of Irrigated Farmland via an 8 Acre Lake
* Additional 70 Acres of Dryland
* 7 Year Old Longleaf Pines Covering nearly 100 Acres
* Additional 4 Well that is Ideal for a Homeplace
* This Property is Perfect for a Farmer, Investor or Recreational User
* Ample Opportunity for Hunting and Fishing
* Good Income from the Farmland Lease and CRP Pines
* Please call Broker for Maps and Valuations
Adam GriffinGeorgia Land Company
$510,300243 acresGoldenrod Rd, Rochelle, GA31079 - Wilcox County
* Located South of Rochelle on Goldenrod Road
* Approximately 100-Acres of Income Producing Row-Crop Farmland with Typical South GA Rotation: Corn, Cotton, Soybeans, Peanuts, Currently Leased to a Local Farmer who will Continue to Lease the Farmland if Desired by New Owned
* Two Ponds, Cabin, Big Timber, Income Producing Row Crops, Hunting & Fishing
* Abundant Wildlife, Fishing, and Waterfowl
* Several Coveys of Wild Quail, Deer, Turkey, Ducks, Hogs, & Fishing
* Contact Broker for Aerial & Location Maps
* Excellent Hunting Opportunities for Deer, Hog, and Turkey
* Hunt the High Ground near the River
* Paved Road Frontage
* Mature Pines/Merchantible Timber
* All Weather Logging
* Good Interior Road Access
* Great Site for a Home Minutes from Abbeville