Hill Country estate in the desirable and private River Bend Subdivision. Hill Country designed 2 story home with over 4,800 sq ft living area. Master bedroom has 3 walk-in closets, fireplace and a bathroom with jacuzzi tub and walk-in shower. 3 BR each with ensuite baths. Hi...
FOR SALE 33 Acres of PRIME Arizona Outback Real Estate
Price: $159,000 - HUGE PRICE DROP FOR FAST SALE!
This 33 acre parcel is the last phase of Indian Hills Estates, a 520 unit manufactured home subdivision.
A majority of the preliminary work that is part of every...
Cattle Country, Highly Improved and Productive Pastures, good fences. Average rainfall around 45 inches per year, lots of grass!!. .....60 minutes from downtown Dallas to Texas Heaven..... Modern Home, Pool, 100x50 Hay barn, Ponds and Rolling hills, Mature oak trees, 35 acre...
Northeastern Arizona is land of scenic vistas, clean mountain air and quiet seclusion. It is home to free roaming herds of elk, deer and antelope which feed on its rich native range grasses and find shelter within its evergreen woodlands. Horizon Ranch is a small collection ...
Recent Lands of America data showed the average price of recreational property for sale in Wilcox County ($1 million) was more expensive than the statewide average for Georgia recreational property for sale. The average size of recreational property for sale in Wilcox County (2 million acres) was also bigger than the state average for Georgia recreational property for sale. Browse all recreational property for sale in Wilcox County to find the recreational tract that suits your lifestyle needs, from hunting and fishing properties for the outdoor enthusiast to undeveloped acreage ready for future residential-property development.
Land for sale including Recreational Property in Wilcox County Georgia
* Wonderful Farm in the Country
* 43 Acres of Irrigated Farmland via an 8 Acre Lake
* Additional 70 Acres of Dryland
* 7 Year Old Longleaf Pines Covering nearly 100 Acres
* Additional 4 Well that is Ideal for a Homeplace
* This Property is Perfect for a Farmer, Investor or Recreational User
* Ample Opportunity for Hunting and Fishing
* Good Income from the Farmland Lease and CRP Pines
* Please call Broker for Maps and Valuations
Adam GriffinGeorgia Land Company
$510,300243 acresGoldenrod Rd, Rochelle, GA31079 - Wilcox County
* Located South of Rochelle on Goldenrod Road
* Approximately 100-Acres of Income Producing Row-Crop Farmland with Typical South GA Rotation: Corn, Cotton, Soybeans, Peanuts, Currently Leased to a Local Farmer who will Continue to Lease the Farmland if Desired by New Owned
* Two Ponds, Cabin, Big Timber, Income Producing Row Crops, Hunting & Fishing
* Abundant Wildlife, Fishing, and Waterfowl
* Several Coveys of Wild Quail, Deer, Turkey, Ducks, Hogs, & Fishing
* Contact Broker for Aerial & Location Maps
* Excellent Hunting Opportunities for Deer, Hog, and Turkey
* Hunt the High Ground near the River
* Paved Road Frontage
* Mature Pines/Merchantible Timber
* All Weather Logging
* Good Interior Road Access
* Great Site for a Home Minutes from Abbeville