Buck Creek Ranch is located in Daisy, Oklahoma, on the Indian Nation Turnpike, only 2.5 hours north of Downtown Dallas and 2.5 hours southeast of Oklahoma City. This premier ranch consists of approximately 1,940 acres made up of pasture, mountainous terrain, lakes...
SW of 27-112-67
St. Lawrence Township, Hand County, SD
This 160 acre parcel is a blend of crop and grass land. The crop
acres have soils with good production capabilities. The pasture has
Pearl Creek meandering through and a 4 wire fence on two sides.
The element o...
RIVERFRONT LIQUIDATION! 10+ acres overlooking the Elk River! Just steps from the best Trout fishing in the state of North Carolina and just seconds from Elk River Falls. This 10 acre tract offers both high elevation mountain meadows and wooded land. Perfect for building your...
Electricity, High-Speed Internet & Great Access
40.2 Acre Ranch just 17 miles from Walsenburg, Colorado with unobstructed views of the Spanish Peaks, Sangre de Cristo, Silver and Greenhorn Mountains.
Drive up access to the property, which is located on the gravel Schoo...
Wilcox County is located in Georgia. The county covers 383 square miles (245,325 acres), representing less than one percent of the state. Of Georgia's 159 counties, Wilcox County ranks 134th in terms of the size of its population (8,857, according to 2015 Census estimates). Its economy is defined as agricultural, with 365 farms recorded in the county during the 2012 U.S. Census. The county is also considered popular among retirees. Recent Lands of America data places the average value of ranches, land, farms and other recreational acreage for sale in Wilcox County at $2,474 per acre. The average list price of property and land for sale was $497,134 (the most expensive listing being for $1.4 million) and the median size of land and real estate for sale in Wilcox County was 80 acres. Land for sale in Wilcox County totaled 2,010 acres and $5.0 million in overall land value, with the city of Abbeville featuring the most land for sale in the county. Given its rural location and ecomony, farms and other agricultural acreage are the most common types of land for sale in Wilcox County.
Land for sale including Recreational Property in Wilcox County Georgia
GA Wilcox 485, Ruby Lake, Shown by appointment only
LISTING BROKER: Matre Forestry Consulting, Inc.
TRACT: Ruby Lake
ACRES +-: 485
PRIMARY USE: Cabin/House, Lake, Hunting, Timber
DISCLAIMER: ALL INFORMATION IS DEEMED RELIABLE AND TO BE FROM RELIABLE SOURCES, HOWEVER, THE INFORMATION IS NOT GUARANTEED. IT IS UNDERSTOOD THAT THE BUYER RELIES SOLELY ON THE BUYER'S OWN INSPECTIONS, RESEARCH, AND OTHER DUE DILIGENCE. ALL ACREAGE ESTIMATES BELOW ARE PLUS OR MINUS.
SPECIAL NOTE 1: Fortunately the 1/22/2017 Wilcox County GA tornado missed Ruby Lake, but Ruby Lake did experience some fallen pines. Loggers have moved in to remove most of the fallen pines, and clearcut a small patch on the far southwest corner area of the property.
* Wonderful Farm in the Country
* 43 Acres of Irrigated Farmland via an 8 Acre Lake
* Additional 70 Acres of Dryland
* 7 Year Old Longleaf Pines Covering nearly 100 Acres
* Additional 4 Well that is Ideal for a Homeplace
* This Property is Perfect for a Farmer, Investor or Recreational User
* Ample Opportunity for Hunting and Fishing
* Good Income from the Farmland Lease and CRP Pines
* Please call Broker for Maps and Valuations
Adam GriffinGeorgia Land Company
$510,300243 acresGoldenrod Rd, Rochelle, GA31079 - Wilcox County
* Located South of Rochelle on Goldenrod Road
* Approximately 100-Acres of Income Producing Row-Crop Farmland with Typical South GA Rotation: Corn, Cotton, Soybeans, Peanuts, Currently Leased to a Local Farmer who will Continue to Lease the Farmland if Desired by New Owned
* Two Ponds, Cabin, Big Timber, Income Producing Row Crops, Hunting & Fishing
* Abundant Wildlife, Fishing, and Waterfowl
* Several Coveys of Wild Quail, Deer, Turkey, Ducks, Hogs, & Fishing
* Contact Broker for Aerial & Location Maps
* Excellent Hunting Opportunities for Deer, Hog, and Turkey
* Hunt the High Ground near the River
* Paved Road Frontage
* Mature Pines/Merchantible Timber
* All Weather Logging
* Good Interior Road Access
* Great Site for a Home Minutes from Abbeville