Buck Creek Ranch is a beautiful 1,940 acres located in Daisy, Oklahoma with frontage along the Indian Nation Turnpike. Buck Creek is located about 2.5 hours from Dallas, OKC, and Tulsa. This ranch is comprised of some of Oklahoma's most beautiful features which include Bal...
Magnificent hill top ranch with amazing views overlooking Crabapple Valley. 3500 SF +/- main residence with 1000 SF +/- entertainment area and pool, 1300 SF +/- guest house with exercise room and 3 car garage. There is an insulated barn with 1 bedroom/1 bath and kitchen are...
Power on Property! 450 feet from Apishapa River & County Road 64.8
40 Acres with Power in Southern Colorado near Trinidad and the Apishapa River
Power Lines run through the property.
County Road 64.8 and the Apishapa River are only about 450 feet from the
Great escape from the city. Small acreage with shed, electric and the ability to hunt big bucks. This property is currently under a CRP and WRP program that produces about $3500 in income/year.
- 10 miles north of the town of Edon
- Only minutes away from the Ohio Turnpike right on the Michigan/Ohio border
- ATV trails in place throughout the property
- Property has been used as a dog training area
- Nice 30x40 box beam shed with loft and electric
- Numerous stand locations with some great funnels
- Easy access off of County Rd S
- Nice age disbursements for hardwoods
- Nettle creek runs through the property providing plenty of water and good cover
Michael ThompsonWhitetail Properties
$399,00016 acres13000 sqft13644 US HWY 20A, Pioneer, OH43554 - Williams County
Formerly used as a trucking operation. It is located just 2 miles from the Ohio Turnpike and 2 miles from the Menard's Distribution Center. A major portion of the 16 acres is a gravel parking lot. Will build to suit or lease. 14' garage doors.
$80,0007.5 acresState Route 15, Pioneer, OH43554 - Williams County