Approximately 671 acres of vacant land and 2 caves close to the Big Niangua River near County
Road K in Dallas County, MO.
Over 2 miles on the Niangua River
2.5 miles (straight line) from Bennett Springs hatchery
2 Cave systems: McKee and Saltpater Caves
BRING THE HORSES - GORGEOUS ESTABLISHED FARM to build your dream home just 20 minutes from Anderson. Property is Fenced with established hay crop along with mix of hardwoods and strong creek with multiple water features. Deep drilled well & septic tank w/ underground power s...
This exceptional 39 acres is the last remaining tract out of Maple Ridge Farm. The former owner was unable to continue working the farm due to declining health and liquidated the farm to avoid foreclosure. This is the last chance to obtain a piece of this stunning farm at ...
Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
Great escape from the city. Small acreage with shed, electric and the ability to hunt big bucks. This property is currently under a CRP and WRP program that produces about $3500 in income/year.
- 10 miles north of the town of Edon
- Only minutes away from the Ohio Turnpike right on the Michigan/Ohio border
- ATV trails in place throughout the property
- Property has been used as a dog training area
- Nice 30x40 box beam shed with loft and electric
- Numerous stand locations with some great funnels
- Easy access off of County Rd S
- Nice age disbursements for hardwoods
- Nettle creek runs through the property providing plenty of water and good cover