Approx 1 mile of Lampasas river.
Approx 1/4 mile a beautiful springfed Sulphur Creek
Main dwelling less than five years old. Approximately 3200 ft.
100-year-old German style limestone home-remodeled
Custom built cabin with a fireplace on the creek.
Highway 190 fronta...
BRING THE HORSES - GORGEOUS ESTABLISHED FARM to build your dream home just 20 minutes from Anderson. Property is Fenced with established hay crop along with mix of hardwoods and strong creek with multiple water features. Deep drilled well & septic tank w/ underground power s...
Very nice Ranch with multiple buildings, tanks, trees and fields.
Perfect for hunting, weekend retreat or primary residence.
House is functional yet needs attention.
Value is in land.
Easy access to triplex.
Family owned so we can owner finance the property for you....
This 129 acres of gently rolling pasture and woodland is perfect for horse lovers. Features a natural pond, open pasture/grazing land, 1.5 acre fenced exercise area, stable with three 14' x 16' stalls and tack room, 80' x 100' shop building with 3 bays and 16' ceilings plus ...
Great escape from the city. Small acreage with shed, electric and the ability to hunt big bucks. This property is currently under a CRP and WRP program that produces about $3500 in income/year.
- 10 miles north of the town of Edon
- Only minutes away from the Ohio Turnpike right on the Michigan/Ohio border
- ATV trails in place throughout the property
- Property has been used as a dog training area
- Nice 30x40 box beam shed with loft and electric
- Numerous stand locations with some great funnels
- Easy access off of County Rd S
- Nice age disbursements for hardwoods
- Nettle creek runs through the property providing plenty of water and good cover