LandsofAmerica.com
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online
TEXAS RANCHES FOR SALE Western Hill Country Realty Republic Ranches, LLC Russell Prinz with Ranch Enterprises Trip DuPerier- Banner- Lands of Texas Texas Ranch Sales, LLC   ~    Sheldon Grothaus, Broker Stransky Properties Ruple Properties Trip HPBA LOT Hood Real Estate Inc Fredericksburg Realty Dullnig Ranches/ Kuper Sotheby's Burgher-Ray Ranch Sales | Briggs Freeman Sotheby's International Realty Ahern Ranches

Land for sale including Undeveloped Land in Wise County Texas

5 photos
$9,900,000 2,476 acres
Bridgeport, TX 76426 - Wise County

Lucky Star Ranch

Lucky Star Ranch is a unique and diverse ranch property located in southwest Wise County, approximately 7 miles southwest of the community of Bridgeport, Texas. The property is large for the area, encompassing 2,476 contiguous acres and is very private in terms of access to the interior of the ranch as well as location of the landscaped and very well maintained main improvement site. The ranch consists of a diverse mix of open native pasture, open improved pasture, cultivated land, light native brush, and areas with a dense canopy of brush along riparian areas that are home to deer, turkey and hogs. The property has not been hunted in 12 years and enjoys a single large ranch neighbor along the entire west boundary. The main improvement sit
Monte Lyons Hall and Hall
21 photos
$6,407,500 2,330 acres
Boyd, TX 76023 - Wise County

2,330 Acre Trinity River Cattle Ranch

2,330 Acre Trinity River Cattle Ranch Boyd, Wise County, Texas LOCATION:Approximately 40 minutes or 35 miles north n/w of Fort Worth west n/w of Boyd via paved county road. TERRAIN:Approximately 2/3rds in level productive bottom land adjoining the Trinity River with improved and native grasses. Many pecan trees along the river. The balance is scenic rolling upland with improved and native grasses, scattered hardwood trees, and beautiful views. 500 cow carrying capacity year round. Rail Road tracks split the bottom land from the upland but there is a very good crossing. IMPROVEMENTS:Half of the improvements are older and are in need of repair. One residence, large barn, equipment barn, two 60x80 hay barns, and steel cattle pens.The m
Mac A. Coalson COALSON REAL ESTATE
19 photos
$277,359 40.2 acres
County Rd 3473, Paradise, TX 76073 - Wise County

40 Acres in Wise County, Texas

Great piece of land located in Paradise ISD. This location allows easy commute by way of Hwy 114 & Hwy 287. Close to Paradise Schools & the City of Decatur. Land has some fencing & has a great mix of trees and native grass. CR 3473 is not a through road which allows for privacy and very little traffic in front of this desirable piece of property. This is part of a 108 acre tract of land. Acreage size is approximate. A new survey will be required. Minerals do not convey. Pictures may not be of Lot described but is a part of the parent tract. APN is of parent tract. Survey will determine actual acreage amount. Entire parent tract or two other lots of parent tract are also for sale. Drone Video available! Click on the Virtual Tours.
Lisa G. Caraway, REALTOR MULTI MILLION DOLLAR PRODUCER Parker Properties
19 photos
$248,400 36 acres
County Rd 3473, Paradise, TX 76073 - Wise County

36 Acres in Wise County, Texas

Great piece of land located in Paradise ISD. This location allows easy commute by way of Hwy 114 & Hwy 287. Close to Paradise Schools & the City of Decatur. Land has some fencing & has a great mix of trees and native grass. CR 3473 is not a through road which allows for privacy and very little traffic in front of this desirable piece of property. This is part of a 108 acre tract of land. Acreage size is approximate. A new survey will be required. Minerals do not convey. Pictures may not be of Lot described but is a part of the parent tract. A new survey will be required. APN is of parent tract. Survey will determine actual acreage amount. Entire parent tract or two other lots of parent tract are also for sale. Drone Video available! C
Lisa G. Caraway, REALTOR MULTI MILLION DOLLAR PRODUCER Parker Properties
7 photos
$236,090 53.66 acres
Slidell, TX 76267 - Wise County

53.657 +/-Ac FM 455

53.657 acres just east of Slidell with road frontage on FM 455, fenced with gate, pasture, Ag exempt per Wise Co. tax roll, Bolivar Water line for co-op water located on same side of the road, minerals reserved by seller, multiple uses for this property, build a home or guest house, room for livestock and barns, use for farming and hay crops, minutes to Slidell School and Hwy. 51.
Everette Newland Newland Real Estate
19 photos
$220,800 31.96 acres
County Rd 3473, Paradise, TX 76073 - Wise County

31.96 acres Paradise, TX

Great piece of land located in Paradise ISD. This location allows easy commute by way of Hwy 114 & Hwy 287. Close to Paradise Schools & the City of Decatur. Land has some fencing & has a great mix of trees and native grass. CR 3473 is not a through road which allows for privacy and very little traffic in front of this desirable piece of property. This is part of a 108 acre tract of land. Acreage size is approximate. A new survey will be required. Minerals do not convey. Pictures may not be of Lot described but is a part of the parent tract. APN is of parent tract. Survey will determine actual acreage amount. Entire parent tract or two other lots of parent tract are also for sale. Drone Video available! Click on the Virtual Tours.
Lisa G. Caraway, REALTOR MULTI MILLION DOLLAR PRODUCER Parker Properties
1 photos
$199,900 27.24 acres
Cr 2320, Decatur, TX 76234 - Wise County

27 +/- Ac CR 2320

Beautiful 27+ or -ac. with rolling topography. 35% is heavily wooded with the remaining 65% pasture land. Several great building sites sitting up high with great views in all directions. Electric at the road, septic system and water well would be needed to build.
Everette Newland Newland Real Estate
1 photos
$199,900 27.24 acres
Cr 2320, Decatur, TX 76234 - Wise County

27 +/- Ac CR 2320

Beautiful 27+ or -ac. with rolling topography. 35% is heavily wooded with the remaining 65% pasture land. Several great building sites sitting up high with great views in all directions. Electric at the road, septic system and water well would be needed to build.
Everette Newland Newland Real Estate
2 photos
$1,107,800 121.51 acres
1472 FM 2264, Decatur, TX 76234 - Wise County

FM 2264 - Decatur

121.5 plus or minus acres with over 2175' of road frontage on FM 2264. Close to Decatur with great access to DFW. Opportunity for builder or developer in Decatur ISD. Looking to purchase and hold - this property is great for hay or crops. Ability to purchase entire 121 acres or split into 49.5 and 71.7. No minerals will convey.
Tessa Samarripas RE/MAX Dallas Suburbs
4 photos
$100,000 10 acres
00 COUNTY ROAD 3677, Paradise, TX 76073 - Wise County

ACREAGE!

10 ACRES, LOTS OF TREES, WILDLIFE!
Lisa Burkhalter Slate Real Estate