PROPERTY IN FREDERICKSBURG TEXAS WINE REGION
Beautiful rolling hills, great views, large hardwood trees. The property is ready for weekend cabin or main home site. Abundant Wildlife, White Tail Deer, Axis Deer, Wild Hogs, Turkey. Additional acreage available.
ARIZONA'S BEST SELECTION OF LAND
Arizona Land and Ranches for Sale by First United Realty
Land for sale in Arizona. Large and small tracts of scenic land that many quite rightly call The Vanishing America. A peaceful world apart. Stake your claim to a spacious tract of thi...
This exceptional estate is situated on 430 m/l gorgeous acres gated for ultimate privacy. This one of a kind property includes 2 miles of road frontage, approximately 14 miles of wooded trails and hills for hiking, horse back riding, cycling, 4-wheeling and more. It features...
60 minutes from downtown Dallas to Texas Heaven, Home, Barns and 189 acres with Rolling hills, Highly improved pastures, Mature oak trees, Ponds, Fenced and crossed fenced privacy can be your escape. Perfect location just 15 minutes off I-20 near the country town of Edgewood...
Johnson County 740 acres
- 2000 Planted Loblolly Pines
- Fully Stocked Stands
- Due for Thinning or Liquidation
- Good Soils
- Highly Usuable Land
- Excellent Access
- Long Public Road Frontage
- Extensive Interior Roads
- Strong Timber Markets
- Great Investment
- Call for Maps & Details
- Bill @ 478.457.7005
Incredible 70 ac Lake professionally managed and stocked with huge bass and loaded with ducks. Fortner Mill Plantation is an incredible 434 ac property complete with Cabin, Equipment shed , floating boat dock, walkway to island in front of cabin, 30 acre ag field ready for crops or perfect for Dove Field , Food Plots with tower deer already in place, both planted and natural timber . Perfect family retreat and incredible long term investment as permits for lakes this size are getting to be a thing of the past...
* Formerly a Large Timber Company Property, This Tract is Dominated by Slash Pine, Ready to be Thinned Now
* Wet Weather Creek with Natural Hardwoods
* Two Large Beaver Ponds, Perfect Duck Habitat
* Great Hunting & Outdoor Recreation, Less Than a Mile from the Ohoopee River Wildlife Corridor
* Long Road Frontage for Future Divisions
* Additional Land Available, Call for Details
* Excellent Recreational Tract
* Hunt for Deer, Turkey, Hogs, Quail, Multiple Species of Ducks, Small Game
* Fish for Bass, Bluegill, Redbreast, Shellcracker, Catfish, Etc.
* 2.2 Miles of Frontage on the Ohoopee River + Two Large Duck Ponds
* 3,900 Ft of County Road Frontage (Paved & Dirt Roads)
* Power on Site, Perfect Building Site
* Beautiful Natural Hardwood Timber + Merchantable Pine
* Property IS NOT Encumbered by Conservation Easement
* Owner Will Divide, Call For Details
* Additional Land Available
* 18 Year Old Un-Thinned Planted Pine, Ready to be Thinned
* Several Hardwood Draws / Wet Weather Creeks
* Two Potential Pond Sites
* Over 2 Miles of Paved and Dirt Road Frontage, Miles of Interior Roads
* Sub-Dividers Dream Tract, Easy to Divide into Smaller Parcels
* Hunting, Homesite, Recreation
* Close to Dublin & Close to I-16
One of a kind 1900's style home. This beautiful residence has been remodeled from top to bottom sparing no expense. The home features a spacious dining and living room perfect for large family gatherings. The kitchen has finished wood counter tops and plenty of storage space. The 2,355 sq ft home includes a large entrance hall way, 3 bedrooms, and 2 baths. There is also a large deck on the rear for entertaining and a spacious back yard. The home is perfect for a family or anyone who wants to live in an older home with updated modern amenities. Call today for a showing. Brent Stephens 706-442-5513
Brent StephensSouth Auction Group and Realty
$594,000270 acres3 Beds | 1 Bath | 1300 sqft980 Wood Road, Wrightsville, GA31096 - Johnson County
THIS GENTLY ROLLING FARM IS LOCATED FOUR MILES SOUTH OF WRIGHTSVILLE, GA AND OFFERS APPROX. 120 ACRES OF OPEN FIELDS(MOSTLY GRASSED HAY FIELDS), A GOOD STAND OF NATURAL HARDWOOD AND PINE TIMBER, A FOUR ACRE POND, OVER A HALF OF MILE RODE FRONTAGE AND A 1300SQ. FT. THREE BEDROOM, ONE BATH HOME. THIS PROPERTY WOULD MAKE A GREAT CATTLE OR HORSE FARM WITH LOTS OF RECREATIONAL OPPORTUNITIES INCLUDING EXCELLANT HUNTING AND FISHING. PLEASE DO NOT ENTER PROPERTY WITHOUT PERMISSION
Recreational/Timber Investment/ Homestead ready property. 81.82 Acres in Johnson County, completely covered with un-thinned pine timber interspersed with scattered hardwoods (all ready for thinning). It is maintained with cleared well marked boundaries and an interior road system. The acreage consist of Ten to twelve acres of 20 years old Pine timber with the remaining acreage covered in 16 year old Pines. The property is located in a rural sparsely populated area and has a well established deer herd, turkey and small game populations with some hogs. Great hunting land with 2 excellent pond sites and a beautiful lay out. The tract has dirt road frontage and is surrounded by thick woodlands on the other three sides. The property has been ow
$145,0004 acres3 Beds | 2 Baths | 3216 sqft1202 Oaky Grove Rd., Wrightsville, GA31096 - Johnson County
Country living at its best! Large brick home on 4 acres. Large kitchen, living room and bedrooms. Fenced back yard with patio for enjoying the rolling hills and peace and quite. Call for your showing!!
$145,0004 acres3 Beds | 2 Baths | 3216 sqft1202 Oaky Grove Rd, Wrightsville, GA31096 - Washington County