160 acres in Custer County, Colorado
Loading Tax Data
A LandsInsight or Platinum Seller Account is Required to view Sales Comps.
Sign up or login below.
Details about the Land
Description of the Land
Valley Floor Ranch
160+/- acres located south of Westcliffe, Colorado offering good hay ground, a stream flowing through the property, a barn/machine shed, good building sites, water rights, fenced, crossed fenced, and great views of the Sangre de Cristo Mountains. Located on a county maintained road with easy access to National Forest and wilderness areas that offer horseback trails, hiking trails, 52 high country lakes, and peaks over 14,000 feet.
- Properties for Sale in Custer County
- Acreage for sale in Custer County
- Beach property for sale in Custer County
- Commercial property for sale in Custer County
- Homes for sale in Custer County
- Lake property for sale in Custer County
- Residential property for sale in Custer County
- River property for sale in Custer County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by LandsofAmerica.com, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.