Pages: 1 | 2 | 3
Click a smaller image above to view a full size version.
Loading Tax Data
|Address:764 Brushy Ridge Road
The scenic view from the back porch of the very neatly kept log home overlooking its 180 acre property is superb. This property is located within the Daniel Boone National Forest and offers peace and quiet. Year round recreational opportunities exist on this property for hunting, hiking, horse back or ATV riding. Priced below the appraised value, this property is offered at a great price.
- 180 acres with a 1150 sf log cabin located within the Daniel Boone National Forest
- MUST Sell - Priced reduced by $39,500 to $240,000 or $1,333 per acre Priced below appraised value.
- Property is located near McKee, KY; approximately 55 miles SE of downtown Lexington, KY; approximately 100 miles N of Knoxville, TN and 120 miles SE of Cincinnati, OH
- 1150 sf 1.5 story log home with 3 bedrooms, 1.5 baths
- Scenic views and wildlife visible from the rear covered porch
- Abundant wildlife in area including deer, turkey, coyote and other small game
- Elk have also been sighted in the area
- 20 x 24 permanent wood storage shed for ATVs and other equipment
- Very peaceful and quiet location with access to property provided by a paved county maintained road
- Two ponds with a creek flowing through the property
- Utilities include public electric and water.
- This property offers year round recreation opportunities from hunting, horse back or ATV riding.
- Property select timbered approximately 5 years ago including trees of 14 or bigger
- Hardwood ridges, thickets and scrub brush provide great sanctuary areas for deer and turkey
- The layout of this property allows for minimal disturbance when entering and leaving your hunting locations
- Property taxes for 2011 are $631.47