|Address: 44th Street and 169th Road
||Nearest City: Live Oak
Ideal Ag Conversion - Located in the Fertile Suwannee River Valley, the Bread Basket of North Florida
Neighboring Areas are Being Converted into Massive Irrigated Farms as Fast as They Can
Fertile Property with 90% Uplands
One of the Best Deals on Commodity Valued Land in North Florida
- 361 +/- acres, Suwannee County, Florida
- The highest and best use is in agricultural ground
- Cropland Rents in Suwannee County are Now as High as $300 to $400 per acre for Irrigated Land!
- In the fertile Suwannee River Valley, the Bread Basket of North Florida, between I-10 and Suwannee River State Park
- Neighboring Areas are Being Converted into Massive Irrigated Farms as Fast as They Can
- This is One of the Faster Timber to Ag Conversion Neighborhoods in the State
- Conveniently located in the high demand area NW of Live Oak, only a few miles from I-10 and Ag Infrastructure in Live Oak
- The property has well drained, fertile soils and was previously an old farm.
- 90% old farm fields, planted pines, and unbroken wiregrass uplands with a few ponds and sink holes for ample water
- Natural Oak Hammocks, investment quality pines, and Old Cracker homestead
- Very little wetlands, great paved road frontage, great investment area
- Exceptional Recreational Property as well as Higher and Better Use Potential
- Locally known as the Old Harrell Place
Priced to Sell by December 31st!
The sellers paid $5,000 per acre and they want it sold immediately at a 60% loss. The asking price, $2,100 per acre, is something we would expect to have seen in the late 1990s. The soils are great, the wetlands ratio is perfect.