$2,950,000 422 acres 5 Beds | 3.5 Baths | 6624 sqft 17736 Auburn Road, Brandy Station, Virginia 22714 - Culpeper County
Rare it is to find a home and farm with the Civil War provenance of Auburn. Here was General J.E.B Stuarts Cavalrys Grand Review for the benefit of General R.E. Lee. Here, General U.S. Grant dined with 14 other Generals undoubtedly discussing his 1864 Overland Campaign to end the War. Against a backdrop of the Blue Ridge Mountains, here was fought several fierce cavalry battles and here the injured were treated and the dying protected. For these reasons and more, Auburn is on the National and Virginia Registers of Historic Places. The property that is Auburn was patented in 1736 and by 1799 had become part of the Winston Family holdings on which they built a large home. Mrs. Winston was Dolley Madisons Aunt and James and Dolley vis
Joe Samuels Jos. T. Samuels, Inc.