Looking for a perfect lot outside of a subdivision? You have found it here. 6.56 acres of gently rolling ground. Easy access to I-70 and/or Hwy 40/61 and very private. Trees line the perimeter of the lot, 2 open meadows among groves of trees. Several homesite possibilities to choose from. Located in the Ft. Zumwalt North School District in Unincorporated St. Charles County. Road frontage off of both Hwy P and Bastean Rd.
Highway P and Bastean - located on NE corner. Easy access from either Hwy 40/61 or I-70
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Saint Charles County
- Saint Charles County Properties by Type
- Ranches in Saint Charles County
- Farms in Saint Charles County
- Timberland in Saint Charles County
- Recreational Property in Saint Charles County
- Residential Property in Saint Charles County
- Commercial Property in Saint Charles County
- Horse Property in Saint Charles County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.