9 adjacent parcels totaling 265.01 Gross Acres in Helendale, CA. APNs 0465-631-16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24. The site is accessible by paved streets. Single Family Zoning (7,200 SF Min. Lot Size) allows for greater density than some other nearby parcels. Residents benefit from the central location with easy access to Freeways, Military Bases, and High Desert Cities.
Helendale is located in the area East of Hwy 395 and West of Route 66,well situated halfway between Barstow and Victorville. The subject parcels are adjacent to the western edge of the Silver Lakes Community, accessible by paved streets.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in San Bernardino County
- Residential Property in San Bernardino County
- Recreational Property in San Bernardino County
- Ranches in San Bernardino County
- Farms in San Bernardino County
- Lakefront Property in San Bernardino County
- Undeveloped Land in San Bernardino County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.