Beautiful sloping 5 acre parcel with great views in Oak Springs Valley. Water and power adjacent. Zoned for horses and located in the popular Snow Line School District. Owner may carry with at least 20% down at agreed upon terms.
From Hwy. 2, right on Scrub Oak (if you pass Desert Front you missed it), follow pavement around & across Sheep Creek wash, right on Puma which becomes Evergreen to property on your left.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in San Bernardino County
- Residential Property in San Bernardino County
- Recreational Property in San Bernardino County
- Ranches in San Bernardino County
- Farms in San Bernardino County
- Lakefront Property in San Bernardino County
- Undeveloped Land in San Bernardino County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.