160 acres of land with gentle rolling hills, meadows, oaks, pines and seasonal ponds. Put your home in the upper meadow and enjoy beautiful panoramic views. Rolling hills, native vegetation and wildlife would make this property a beautiful ranch and/or agricultural working farm. Property is not steep, downslope land, is useable rolling hills, wooded terrain. 5,000 ag. storage water tank. Survey report is available. Credit allowance to buyer for completion of fence and grading of one road. Well test completed 3/17/16, 2.5 gpm.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in San Luis Obispo County
- San Luis Obispo County Properties by Type
- Ranches in San Luis Obispo County
- Farms in San Luis Obispo County
- Residential Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Commercial Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Lakefront Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Recreational Property in San Luis Obispo County
- Riverfront Property in San Luis Obispo County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.