97 acres of fantastic hunting (3 food plots) and great timberland investment. Primarily in 6 year old planted pines and some 13 year old pines. Gravel tests indicate that there is significant gravel deposits. Power and community water and located about 13 miles north of Columbia on Hammond Road with over 1/2 mile frontage. $2000/acre
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale in Jefferson Davis County
- Jefferson Davis County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Jefferson Davis County
- Residential Property in Jefferson Davis County
- Hunting Land in Jefferson Davis County
- Undeveloped Land in Jefferson Davis County
- Timberland in Jefferson Davis County
- Recreational Property in Jefferson Davis County
- Lakefront Property in Jefferson Davis County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.