Two Parcels totaling 400 Acres Vacant Land The newly constructed 5,000 Acre Abengoa Solar Plant, one of the largest in the U.S., is located adjacent to the 80 Acre subject parcel. The 320 Acre subject parcel is located within the Harper Dry Lake Bed Historically, similar property in this area has been leased several times a year to production companies for filming movies and commercials. Within the Fremont Kramer Desert Wildlife Management Area (D.W.M.A.). This property could also be suitable for animal habitat mitigation land requirements with the DFG.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in San Bernardino County
- San Bernardino County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in San Bernardino County
- Ranches in San Bernardino County
- Farms in San Bernardino County
- Lakefront Property in San Bernardino County
- Recreational Property in San Bernardino County
- Undeveloped Land in San Bernardino County
- Commercial Property in San Bernardino County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.